Chapter 13

© 2013 Crystal Bustillos

I couldn’t believe I was here in Derek’s house just waiting for time to go by. I hadn’t noticed how much time we spent talking until I noticed that my cousin walked in through the door bringing in a carryon bag, while behind her Bailey had huge bags. I asked if she thought she’d survive the day with so little clothing. She gave me the stink eye telling me she needed to make sure she was well prepared. When she asked where she would be sleeping Derek told her she could use any of the spare bedrooms. 

He pointed her towards the stairs, with that she looked at Bailey and told him to lead the way. I knew she wanted him to go first since she wanted to see his ass as he walked up the stairs. I could see the smirk on her face as Bailey began walking up the stairs. After everything had been said and done Bailey placed Jessie in the room that connected with his since they’d share a bathroom. The boys decided they’d cook us dinner, so we decided to watch movies while the boys talked.

While the boys were cooking Jessie told me she was falling in love with Bailey, and he had already told her he loved her. She also told me that he was the first one who had ever told her he loved her. That he wanted to marry her before she had the baby and be the babies dad. I told her I was happy for her, but she told me she wasn’t sure if she would accept since she’d made so many mistakes and she still hadn’t told her parents about the baby. Bailey told her he’d be with her when she told her parents about the baby.

She told him thanks but she’d do it on her own. She also told me that she’d told him she had to think about marrying him because she didn’t want to make any more mistakes. Bailey told her he’d wait for her and be there for her. He also wanted to start going with her when she went to her doctor visits, since he wanted the doctors to know that he was the father. I asked her what she was going to do about telling the professor about the baby. She told me she wasn’t going to tell him at all. He had his family to think of and she had hers. That was the last I heard of Bailey’s proposal.

The first night I spent in Derek’s room was interesting, he liked listening to classical music before going to sleep so I fell asleep listening to a very romantic melody called Claire De Lune, I heard it before but laying in bed with Derek made me feel all sorts of emotions from nervousness, to happiness, to sadness that we weren’t actually together he was simply being a good friend. I wish I wasn’t such a coward and was willing to go after him and let him know how I felt, but other times, I’d try to show any sort of emotion a little voice in my head would remind me that he only wanted to be friends because he couldn’t give more.

As I fell asleep I felt a hand touch my face very softly starting with my forehead and made its way towards my lips when it traced along my lips I felt butterflies. Just as I dozed off I felt someone kiss me and whisper “goodnight my love”. Let me tell you if this was a dream it was one of the best I’d ever had. When I woke up in the morning I had a heavy arm wrapped around my breast when I tried to move it knowing that we must have gotten closer when we fell asleep.

I tried pushing the hand further down so I wouldn’t wake him up and be in an uncomfortable position when I did, his hand tightened around my breast sending all sorts of feelings down south. I tried a little harder and again the hand tightened around my breast, when I felt like I couldn’t take anymore I tried turning around to face Derek, that caused me to end up facing him when he opened his eyes he looked at me, smiled and then told me he loved me and kissed me.

I being completely shocked by his declaration, decided to return the kiss with all of my emotions trying to show him that I was beginning to feel the same way. I hadn’t realized how into the kiss I was until I felt something hard pressing against my lower region. That seemed to turn me on even more because before I realized it I was grinding on Derek, I didn’t stop until I heard Derek swear.