1

Mika's Point of view:

"I don't want to go to school!" Yoichi whined as she grabbed her lunch bag from the kitchen.

Lacus nagged, "At least give the thanks to Mika that he got up to cook!"

"What do you mean?!!!? You never say thank you Lacus!" I claimed.

"You should have let the maids do it" My dad said as he walked towards us.

"Ferid, don't bud in! He just wants to be helpful and useful" My mom said.

"Krul, shut the f-" Ferid was cut off as my mom had punched him in the stomach.

We all bursted into laughter as he said, "You all like watching me be abused, don't you"

"Yeah!" All three of us said.

Once Krul finished teaching Ferid a lesson never to talk back to her. We all gathered our belonging and went into our car as the driver seemed to be tired of work. Then again it is morning.

"Driver may you leave us in A street that way people don't notice whom we are" I whispered to him.

"Great! Rich family but, yet we still have to make ourselves look poor!" Lacus pouted.

Yoichi said, " You know we are suppose to make ourselves make look like mid-class"

"I know- I know! But I want to show how rich I am!" Lacus said.

"Walking won't kill you" I said as I opened the door as we finally arrived at A street.

"Oh good, now you got Mika to agree" Lacus hissed.

Yoichi flicked Lacus head as they both started to argue. 

"Thank you, Steve" I told the driver as he smiled and nodded.

All three of us started to head towards our school called, 'Owari High' meanwhile our city was called Owari due to some guys's name that owned this land a long time ago.

"Look at that geek" Someone said from behind us.

I heard Lacus say, "Mika, are you going to put up with this?"

"Yes" I mumbled as I felt something being thrown at me.

Yoichi said, "Mika! Are you okay?"

"Nerd!!!!" I saw a pink haired boy say.

"If I'm a nerd then you must be the airhead" I said as I felt blood pour down my hair.

"I'm going to teach you a listen" He said as I saw him take off his glasses.

I saw Yoichi run up towards the guy and hug him. Lacus grabbed my hand and ran away with me. 

"We left a warrior in enemy territory " I claimed.

Lacus pinched me, "This isn't a video game!"

I smiled and said, "Oh yeah, sorry"

I wasn't paying attention to my surroundings as I bumped into a girl. She was on top of me as I was on the ground staring at her. Our eyes meet as her long black hair was over her back and my stomach. I felt her breast on my chest as I blushed deeply and tried looking away.

"S-sorry" She said with a smile.

"No, it was me!" I said blushing deeply.

She giggled, "Dummie, look both sides then"

She got off me as I didn't find both my sisters anywhere near me.I got up as she reached her hand out towards me.

"Hello, my name is Yu" She greeted me.

"Sounds like a guy name" I said as I examined her.

"Jeez, what's your name you dork" Yu said as she pouted.

I could tell she wasn't wearing any make up because it would have gotten all over me. 'Nature beauty' I thought.

"My name is Mikaela but, you can call me Mika" I said with a smile as we shook hands.

"You name sounds like a girl" Yu said laughing lightly.

We both started walking to the school as we started getting to know each other. This was not the ending of something this was the begging of a new life into Sophomore year in Owari High. 

The day I fell in love with a beautiful girl.