Chapter 3: Introducing the Evil Goddess

Author's note

Please post any feedback I accept any kind of feedbacks good or bad. Please tell me what I need to do to improve my writing style. Thanks!

Thanks for reading, voting and commenting!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Amber Heard as Celest Knight

Celest's P.O.V.

(Timeline: Before they met up with Selene and her mom)

"MOM! WHAT IN THE F*CK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?! What do you mean by that?" I furiously said.

My mom just told me that I have been engaged to some poor girl.

I don't even know a thing about her. What if she is another psycho?

"I meant exactly what I said. And, excuse me young lady, are you forgetting who you are talking to? No cursing!" My mom said.

"You cannot do this to me, mom. I have my own rights and privileges to choose whom I want to marry." I madly said.

"Of course, I have the right to do this. I am your mother and I hold the power whether you get your inheritance or not, you know." My mom replied blackmailing me.

"No, I would not be marrying that fuck*ng girl and you won't be able to do anything about it." I confidently said.

"Oh, really honey? You think I would let you not marry this wonderful woman that I especially found for you?" She asked.

"Yes mom, absolutely sure. I won't marry the girl." I stated.

"Well honey, I would happily inform you, that your father and I had an agreement. It stated that you would not inherit any of the Knight Enterprise, unless you accept the marriage. Take note you cannot divorce her. The marriage has to last at least 2 years to be valid and by then, I am sure that the both of you are deeply in love with each other." My mother said happily.

"That is bullsh*t mom, why are you doing this to me? I can choose for myself. You know that I have a lot of rich and hot women, I can just take my pick freely." I drastically said.

"That is the problem honey, most of your girlfriends are just gold diggers or whores, I cannot let you have them as your wife. I am very worried about you. You are already twenty-seven years old; it is time for you to act your age. For goodness sake, you haven't even experienced a serious loving relationship yet. Just be thankful that I found you a decent and very adorable girl as your future wife okay?" Mom said.

"B-but mom..." She cuts me off waving her hand.

"No buts Celest, I expect you to be ready by seven-thirty tonight.

"We are meeting your fiancé and her mother over dinner." She said before leaving abruptly.

Ughh...

I love my mom but sometimes she gets so pushy and I can just hate her, like for example, how can she decide something so big for me?

My apologies, I have not introduced myself.

My name is Celest Knight, twenty-seven years old, blonde haired with green eyes and 5 feet 9 inches in height.

I am the heiress of the Knight Enterprise.

I have no siblings, that is why I'm spoiled and I get whatever I want.

Even though we are rich, my parents always make sure that I feel their love and attention but sometimes it is just too much.

I am what they considered as, a sex goddess, not to be boastful or anything. I have a lot of women in line to experience my techniques, if you know what I mean.

=================

By seven p.m., I was ready for dinner with my future "fiancé" as my mom put it.

I was so not happy with this, my goodness I want to escape.

Aside from the fact that I don't want to marry some unknown girl.

I just really don't like idea of marriage. Imagine having only one person to do for the rest of your life? That is going to be boring as hell.

So, as we arrived at the meeting place, we entered the restaurant and my mom started looking for someone.

When my mom found who she was looking for, she started walking and I followed briefly after her.

As we approached an older woman that looked like in her early forties, I couldn't help but notice that little angel beside her.

A very short angel with red hair and cerulean eyes, what a rare combination, I thought to myself

She was just like a porcelain doll.

However, as soon as I realized that she was my supposed fiancé, I started glaring at her.

When we reached the table, the older lady stood up and greeted my mother. After that, she introduced her daughter.

After introductions, the girl asked various questions. My mom dropped the bomb that she and I had been arranged to marry each other.

I cannot help but laugh a little in my mind, the girl's face was confused, and seriously, it was cute and so adorable.

After my mom stated that I was a lesbian, I started my argument again.

"I already told you mom. I do not want to be arranged married to some strange girl and besides, I already have a lot of girls. They are much richer and hotter than that girl. If you want me to marry someone, I can just pick one of my girlfriends."

Mom looked at me and said,

"That is exactly the reason why, I arranged your marriage because you do not take your relationships seriously, and besides, you actually thought that I would let you pick your future wife with one of your sluts? You know our deal Celest, if you will not go through this marriage you will not inherit any of the Knight Enterprise."

After my mother's speech, I just stayed silent.