Kirishima x Reader

(Readers is Bakugo sister, similar quirk, can produce sparks which sting, burn and lighter)

Y/N POV

Being Bakugos' sister wasn't easy, for a start you couldn't even calm him down, which caused for so accidents, and people where always shocked that you where calm and collected rather than blasty mc nugget over there. Currently, we where on a bus to the week lodge. I overheard we where meeting the Pussycats, which is so cool, because they're a group of four heroes that have been working together for 12 years! And they're still really popular too. I was sat next to Mina and she turned to me, a sly smile on her face as she motioned me to come closer so she could whisper something.
"So, bonding trip amiright? We can do so much stuff, its basically a week long sleepover yeah, we are so playing truth or dare..."
"Nope. No we are not, no way I know what you're up to Mina."
She humohed and crossed her arms, faking a little pout. We both laughed, she gave me a sideways smirk but I just rolled my eyes before looking at Kirishima, he was so pretty. I always lost my cool around him, I looked like a bloody stutter bug! The jolt of the bus indicated we where here, and I got off with everyone else. My sleeves where already rolled up and I didn't bring my blazer with me anyway so when the breeze hit me, I was met with a slight chill. I spaced out for most of it but was jumped out my thoughts by Ragdoll as she yelled out instructions.
"Alright! Stay in groups if you'd like, don't die, and we'll see you for lunch don't be late or you get nothing!"
I gasped, no food?! I narrowed my eyes and set little sparks off in my hands, I looked to my friends and they nodded, chuckling at my want for food. Fuck them its food. I jumped ahead, spinning then round housing a rock monster round the face, then shoving my hands on the back of its neck, setting off multiple sparks and cracking its head off basically, I flipped free falling for a moment.
"Kiri, catch!" He looked up, eyes widening at my fast approaching figure.
"Y/N oh god!" He ran under my landing spot and managed to catch me, stumbling at my heavy landing, but plopping me down safely as he hugged me.
"Jeez, don't scare me like that Y/N, not manly bro!" I laughed and hugged him back, he was such a huggable person, love it!
We continued and by the time we got to the top of the mountain, my uniform was covered in dirt and the ends of my skirt where charred, the back of my shirt had a little rip in it, but other than that I was okay. I stood next to my brother, and leaned on him as I caught my breath. I felt someone pat my back, looking up it was Kirishima, he smiled down at me and I smiled back, standing up straight and stretching. I didn't want sore muscles in the morning. It was chill until one of them, Ragdoll, came over and started trying to hug and kiss our faces. "Oh look at them, they're so strong and handsome..." she continued but I covered my head with my arms when I saw her come towards me, luckily Kirishima stood in front of me, his back facing her as he looked down to me. I blushed after noticing his close proximity and smiled awkwardly as he wrapped his arms around me so I was shielded from her torment. I swear I was in heaven and hell at the same time. When he let go, I was completely embarrassed and red, shrinking even more when Bakugo sent a questioning/knowing glare at me. I was meekly gave him a nervous wave.

...

It was dusk now, we where all changed into casual clothing, it was kinda cold, so I put on an oversized black sweater and some leggings, slipping on some sliders too. We where cooking our own meals and I was working beside Kirishima, in front of Bakugo and Ochacko and we where cooking 'the best curry dish' according to Iida. I was busying myself with peeling and dicing potatoes whilst Kirishima was busy stirring some sauce. Halfway through a potatoe, he tapped me on the shoulder, I turned and he offered me a spoon.
"Y/N do you mind tasting this for me, I know you're a pretty good cook! I wanna make sure it's right." I nodded. "Sure." He put the spoon towards my mouth and I opened it but couldn't eat it because Bakugo grabbed the back of my shirt, making me go flying into him, hitting my head on his cheek.
"Wtf bro!"
He growled at me, dragging me to his bench, Kirishima looking really confused.
"You are not putting anything near her mouth, she's innocent."
No I'm not. I was blushing bright red and my limbs seemed to have stopped working , same with Kirishima as he blushed bright red.
"Woah, bro. T-that's not what I meant haha, it's just she said she was a good cook so I wanted her opinion." He was frantically waving her hands and I was still here, being held by the scruff of my jumper, my head halfway through the head hole when Aizawa Sensei decided to walk past, he looked at us with his 'I'm done' face. Whilst those two where still 'talking' I smiled and waved at him, which just looked like me flapping excess sweater material at him. He rolled his eyes.but I saw that smile bitch you can't hide from me. I tuned back in and had enough, so I slipped out of my sweater, now left in a tank top as I walked back to my station, finishing off the last potatoe. I turned to find they both had gone silent. Bakugo silent anger, Kirishima was staring at me, well. Bakugo clenched his jaw and flung my sweater at Kiri, knocking him out of his trance.
"Stop looking at her shitty hair!" He blushed more but handed me my sweater, I made sure to touch his hand as I grabbed my sweater back, slipping it over my head, my hair slightly messy as I combed it down as best I could. I looked at Bakugo, he was shouting at Uraraka for chopping carrots wrong or something, but when I turned back to Kirishima he was still staring at me, so I grabbed a spoon and dipping it in the sauce. I tasted it and turned to Kirishima.
"It's really good! You should cook more Kiri, you'll be good at it." He smiled blushing slightly as he rubbed the back of my head. We all ate soon afterwards and I sat next to Bakugo, he made sure to be in between me and Kiri which was a petty thing to do. We laughed and talked and when it was time for the hot springs I blushed. I-don't think I wanna do this. I went inside, only taking the towel off right before. I chilled there with the girls when we heard Mineta muttering, we went to grab our towels whilst keeping an eye on the top, we saw Kota, Mandalay niece, push him down. Momo thanked him, but I guess he forgot we where all nude and he fell towards them.
"Someone catch him!" I yelled hoping st least Bakugo was possibly gonna catch him.
"I got him!" Phew, sounds like Midoryia caught him. We went back to chilling when Mina smirked waving us all to be quiet as we listened to what the boys where talking about next door.
"Shitty hair, sty the fuck away from my sister."
"W-what bro? What are you on about?"
"Surely, Kirishima can be free to courts Y/N Bakugo."
"Shut up glasses!"

They all looked at me but I blushed and covered my face with my hands.
"Omg, this is why I don't date people."
"But you wish you could date Kirishima."
"Oh shush Mina! I'm not allowed, I don't want Katsuki to burn him alive!"
They all gushed.
"So you do like him!"
I burst into colour after realising my mistake.
"Oh god..."
I heard explosions on the other side of the wall.

"YOUR DEAD SHITTY HAIR!"

Oh dear. That's my que. we all rushed out as quick as possible to stop Bakugo. I made it out first and when I got there, I quickly stuck my hand out, setting of a spark explosion in Katsukis' face.
He stumbled back and Kiri stayed behind me.
"Katsuki, stop! I'm literally 5 minutes younger than you! I love you I really do, but I also really like Kirishima, will you please not kill him!"
He hmphed and walked off, glaring at Kirishima on his way, everyone also went to their rooms, leaving Kiri and I to walk together. I blushed after noticing he was hardly dressed and looked away or in front of me. He grabbed my hand and when I turned to him, he was still looking forwards, so I smiled and entwined our hands.
"Thank you." He hugged me and I wrapped my arms around his back we broke apart quickly before entering our rooms where the girls glared evilly at me.
"Oh god why me."