Bakugo Katsuki x Shy! Female! Reader

[Requested by BaggedBurito thanks for your request, sorry if it's bad, and let's get to it]
(Readers auirk is spitting hot liquid like acid or water but has to consume liquids before hand)

Y/N POV
I was walking throught the hallways of Yueei, in between orientation, jist keeping my head down and looking through my eyelashes occasionaly to know where I was going.
I saw a tall boy with multi-coloired, peppermint, hair speed walking, glancing behind him ebery so often until another boy ran from behind the corner, heading straight for the peppermint boy. I tired moving to the side of the corridor but as I glanced at Peppermint, he looked at me and grabbed my arm, pulling me in front of him as I squeaked in protest, trying to get my arm back.
The angry hedgehog stopped in front of him, snarling at him as he looked from me to him and then back to me.
It was silent as I kept trying to release my arm, a crowd started to form and I was getting panicky but peppermint still wouldn't let go.
Shit shit shit, what do I do!
I'm pretty sure eveeyone could see that my eyes where wide and panicky and hedgehog was starting to create explosions from his hands.
Oh fuckity fuck fuck, fuck this bullshit nope fuck you two and your stupid sexual tension.
I loosened my arm as best I could, peppermint attention momentariky on me as I puffed out my cheeks and looked him dead in the eye before spraying warm water acfoss his face and uniform. He was shocked and so was everyone else, I'd never used my wuirk against anyone and hardly anyone knew what my quirk was. Hedgehog burst out laughing, like nearly on the floor laughing, as peppermint was shocked into confusion and I might've triggered something but I didn't care I just grabbed my arm and ran off like heaven was on my heals.
I glanced back at the scene after having ran behind a corner from where I origanally came from, class 1b.
As I peeked my head around the corner, I tuned into their conversation.
" Holy shit! Ha! You got beaten by water! Oh damn, she got you good IcyHot, I didn't have to do anything for someone to ruin your day!" He kept laughing and I took that time to look at them both more closely.
Peppermint or IcyHot, was fairly tall, a bit shorter than hedgehog but he was really intimidating with his cold stare and scar over one of his blue eyes. I turned my attention to hedgehog as he smirked at Peppermint.
I can't lie he was very good looking and my eyes widened as I started to blush. He had ash blonde spiky hair that even tho was indeed very spiky looked very soft at the same time. I could see defined muscles across his neck and collor bone area where he seemed to have discarded the tie and had undid the buttons. I blushed more my face like a cherry as the crowd started to head to the cafeteria, opposite the way I came from and Peppermint bumped past Hedgehog before turning and glaring at him before walking off, following the crowd.
I stayed where I was, in fear that if I moved he would here me and probably explode me to new year.
He turned his head following, Peppermint before chuckling and turning to where I was hidden before smirking larger and staring me dead in the eyes. I gasped and hid back behind the wall, quickly walking off, trying to get away as quick as possible.
However I was so concentrated on getting away I didn't hear his footsteps approach me at a quick pace before I was too late and had been slammed back first into a wall. I closed my eyes on impact and onky opened tem when I knew I wasn't going to be shoved again. I squeaked eyes wide as the hedgehog from before was stood right infront of me, one arm abainst the wall of the escape exit and the other looking like he was ready to set an explosion off.
He seemed conflicted as I tried to hide behind my hair after being in awkward silence for a minute or two.
"You are to shy for your own good." I looked uo surprised, he certainly doesn't look like someone to give compliments. I was about to say something but he stopped me.
"You have caught my interest pufferfish but just kmow you can't beat me got it!?" He created a small explosion before I flinched and nodded quickly.
"Are you gonna speak or what?"
He narrowed his eyes slighty and I felt very drawn to his red eyes, they went perfectly with his hair.
"Your eyes...t-they're very pretty..."
I blushed immediately after and hid my facd behind my hands, but not before noticing a slightky shocked look on his face and his cheeks going pink.
Oh my god that was so cute.
I just internally squealed before my hand where forcefully removed from my face, with two hands.
ESCAPE
My eyes darted to the direction of my escape but he growled before gripping onto both my hands.
"Don't you dare Puff."
I blushed.
"Puff?" What a silly nickname for me.
"Yeah, 'cuz you blew your cheeks up before using you quirk on IcyHot, lkke a little pufferfish, kinda cute and funny."
He almost seemed calm as he spoke, I stared at him before speaking up, he had let go ovpf my hands by now.
"What is your name, bevause I can't keep mentally calling you Hedgehog..." It was no more than a whisper but he heard, after having to deal with Dekus stupid mumbling for years, and he smirked.
"Bakugo Katsuki, future Number one hero."
I nodded, facing the ground, not being able to look at this cocky god of a boy any longer.
"Y/N L/N...a pufferfish." I didn't kmow what else to say except how he'd described me.
He laughed as I blushed and hid behind my hair, looking at the ground again. He moved us off the wall, wrapping an arm around my shoulders, putting a hand in his pocket before making epme walk with him in the direcrion of the cafeteria.
"Ha! I like you Puff, you're not some stuck up prick who thinks they're better than me, I think I'll keep you around." He smirked down at me, and I blushed before giving him a close eyed smile, my cheeks obviously dusted pink. He blushed lightly in return and made another shicked face.
Holy shit that's adorable
I was snapped out of my thoughts as we got to the cafeteria doors.
"Smile more Puff, it suits you." I blushed hard buy nodded anyway before walking with him into the cafeteria, many people stared at us but I just kept my head down as Bakugo guided me somewhere, probably where his friends where. He seemed not to care about the attention whilst I cared vedy much. Luckily when we sat down, the attention was off of us apart from a table with a green haired kid, peppermint and a few others and Bakugos' friends who stared at us in confusion.
"You got yourself a girlfriend?!"
He looked shocked and his cheeks started turning red out of embarrsememt and anger whikst I just shot my head uo then straight back down, hands on my face as I caved in on my self, feeling like a tomato as I silenty screamed. All I could hear was the not so distant screaming rage ball as he yelled at his friends.
Two very opposite reaction with two very opposite personalities but what they say is true. Opposites do seem to attract.