Shota Aizawa x Reader

(Readers quirk is called Rift, where she can turn parts of her body into portals. If someone punched her, she can activate her quirk and there fist will appear at a different point of their body-good for defence)

Y/N POV

I woke up with a headache but I was freezing. I tried snuggling up to my husband next to me but my alarm went off, causing us both to groan.
"Why do you set it so early?" He groaned before reaching over me and slapping the off button. He was shirtless, Lovely view.
I groaned before opening my eyes to look at him. His beautiful sleepy face ,even thought it's basically perminent, and to hear his husky morning voice. I chuckled before reaching to touch his face.
" I was going to say I don't know but then I saw you shirtless and I remembered." He smiled slightly before pushing himself up, kissing me quickly before he got up. Stretching, I also rolled out of bed, going straight to the kitchen whilst Shota took a shower and got changed.
Once I heard the water running, I clicked the coffee machine on andstarted making bacon and eggs. Just as I was putting the servings on the plates, Shota comes into the kitchen, wrapping his arms around my waist and resting his head on my shoulder, he started to doze off but I nudged him awake and put the food infront of his face. He smiled lightly before sitting across from me, eating quickly so he wouldn't be late.
"half day?" He asked due to me being in just a giant shirt and fuzzy socks.
"Full day of, school was cllsed due to the majority getting measels."
He groaned in annoyance as I smiled.
"Sorry babe, I know you've been wanting a day off from those kids."
He grunted before quickly washing his plate before doing the other things he needs to do. Just as he was about to leave, he kissed my cheek and fast walked out the door, slamming it in his rush. I smiled at him, he was always sleeping through his own alarm and waking up on mine and he still manages to be tired. I'm not surprised because he does have his night patrols too. I sigh as I finish up cleaning the kitchen. I was about to head for a shower but I saw that Shota had left his protien pouches and bento here.
Well he's going to be hungry might as well go and give it to him.
I sigh again before going to get ready.
I had a shower got changed and was nearly ready to leave when it started to drizzle with rain, I wasn't too bothered but I knew it might get worse so I'll grab an umbrella on the way.
I slipped on my shoes and locked the door behind me before putting the umbrella up and started the walk to Yueei, making sure to have my visitors pass, I had his stuff in my little shoukder bag along with my own because I have a feeling I'll be staying there until the rain stops.
I sighed again and crossed the road, walking up to the Id scanner, I swiped it through and continued to walk towards the staff room, my heels clicking and they hit the concrete. I managed to get inside quickly shaking off the minimal raindrops that got on my leather jacket. I walked past a few srudents and some teavhers whixh I greeted on the way until I got to the staff room. I knocked before walking in and I was greeted very pleasantly.
"Oh hell Mrs Aizawa how may I help you today."
"HEY RIFTY!"
"Heya babes."
"Hello again (Y/N)"
I smiled as I placed the umbrella down.
"Hello Toshi, Nem and Hiza, Ijust came to drop off Shotas' bento because he was in a rush again and he gets really grumpy otherwise."
Nedzu laughed before pointing towards the door.
"Be my guest and go to his classroom, no doubt his students could do with a surprise."
I laughed and nodded, readjusting my shoulder bag, before walking to the door.
"Plus babes, you look bangin in the black skinny jeans, jacket and heels with the red shirt, seriously you should become a model if the teacher thing goes down hill." I just smiled and shook my head before waving and going down the corridor. It took a couple minutes but I made it a couple minutes before lunch started. I didn't want to stand her like an idiot so I knocked before opening the door. The students couldn't see me but Shota could and he looked puzzled.
"Why are you here?"
I raised my eyebrow and smiled before showing him my bag and he understood. He facepalmed.
"Again? This is the 3rd time this week"
"You're lucky it's Friday"
Many of the students tried to see who was behind the door so I stepped into the classroom, closing the door behind me as I passed and placed my bag next to his sleeping bag.
Everyone was just staring at me so I stood near Shota at the front.
I placed an arm on his shoulder, well tried to, amd he just rolled his eyes and continued his lesson.
It was nearly their orientation and a girl with short brown hair a kawaii cheeks raised her hand.
"Yes Uraraka?"
"Um...sensei please can we ask questions about your lady friend?"
He sighed , liked he was waiting for someone to ask while I just smiled and jokingly nudged him.
"What you embarrased by your wife?"
And there goes the uproar.
"No fucking way did he get a wife."
"How does no one know about this?"
"But she's so fit and he sleeps"
"How!?"
"They are so cute together though!"
"Totally agree!"
"Super manly!"
I smirked at Aizawa as he looked like he wanted to kill me.
"Oh please, you couldn't keep your hands off me if you tried."
Everyone shut up when he said that and I just laughed. I put one arm around his neck as he put one of his around my waist.
"*sigh* Ask away."
And so for the next half an hour the kids asked us questions as everyone ate their food. By the end of lunch it had stopped raining so I decided to head home.
"Can you seriously not stay and take over for me, please (Y/N)?"
"Shota no, I do have my own papers to mark, I read and mark scribble you read and mark actual words, I'd be confused."
He smiled softly at me before pulling me close, burying his face into my neck.
"Hmm, ok, but we're ordering take out tonight."
"Ok, I'll see ya later love." I turned to walk away, slinging my bag over my shoulder until he called out to me again.
"Wait a sec."
I spun around and he pulled me towards him, crashing his lips against mine, making it last forever but also no time at all. It would've definitely gone on for longer if a student hadn't come back in.
"Oh god so sorry sensei!" The black haired girl ran out, the end of her sentence fading as she went further away.
"Welk at least they know you can kiss."
"Oh shush"