Izuku Midoryia x Reader

(Readers quirk is called Elasticity. She can bend her body into weird shaoes like Elastigirl)

Y/N POV

*flashback to 5 years old*

"Haha! Stupid deku! He doesn't even have a quirk, why are you trying ti help him stupid!"

Thats what tgat explodo head kid was saying to the littke broccoli boy, and I didn't like it, so I decided to step in, they didn't know my quirk anyway. I stood infront of the crying boy, looking back to him and smiling before glaring at the blonde one. He seemed to sneer at me.
"What are you doing here freak? Are you quirkless just like pathetic De--"
I didn't let him finish as I kicked him as hard as I couod with my right leg. For a five uear old it was quite far, but that was only part of my wuirk. When it wasn't in use I had to keep rebuilding my muscles and making sure they weren't loose or I'd fall like a piece if paper.

The blonde boy held his cheek, a singke tear appearing in the corner of his eyes,his cheek was slightly swollen but he backed off wuite quickly after that. I turned to the two boys behind me but turned out there was onky one left. Broccolli boy.
"I am Y/N L/N, may I know youe name? I really hooe we can be friends!"
He stuttered and his whike body seemed to have gone red but he replied anyway holding up a shaky hand for me to shake.
"I-Izuku Midoryia...and yeah I kinda want a friend too."

And all through kindergarten and middle school we stuck by each other and protected each other, well tried to. Until I had to move away to the UK. My leaving was filled with lots of hugs ars and empty promises that neither of us could keep, although there was oen that seemed to stick with me.

"P-promise me Y-Y/N San, when w-we get old-der, we can get married y-yeah!"
I had nodded my head rapidly with tears streaming down my face, before I was begrudingly taken away into the plane.

*Present time*

I walked throught the hallways of my new school, I was a bit late to the semester but that's normal if you have a huge time differance and jet lag.
My blazer swayed whenever I walked, I had keft it ooen as it was quite hot today. I searched the top if the door and as I was about to knick, the door seemed to be ooened by a scarf? I didn't questiin it and stepped in, patting it awkwardly before standing at the front ogpf the room.

"Hello, my name is Y/N L/N, I really hooe we can be friends."

I scanned the reaction of the class but they where all onky mildly interested, some more than others, but what caught my attention, or ratger who, ran strsight ul out of his seat and nearly started crying.

"Y/N-Chan!"

I hugged him tightly and didn't let go till the homeroom teacher (a supoosed hero called Erasurehead) told me where to sit, as soon as I sat down he lifted up a card that read. Battle Training

I was changing into my hero costume, a white one piece with a low back accomoanied by thigh high red boots and elbow length gloves.
As I was walking down the corridor to the coach to wherever we where going, I spotted Izuku on his own so I decided to catch up with him. I ran uo to him and as soon as he noticed me he blushed and stiffened majorly. I was a bit flustered that I had caused that reaction. I could seee that his costume was heaviky All Might inspired and I thought it was so cute. I looked around and realized no one was here so I took the chance and pushed Izuku easily to the wall. He squeaked out in surprise before putting his arms fkat against his sides. I had leaned down to his ear and whispered into it.

"So we're older now, wanna get married still?"

If he could go anymore red, he did, and he hurried off the the coach, I went at a leisurely pace, amd when I got to the bus I heard a collective joint of wolf whistles but brushed them off as I winked at Izuku, who had yet to calm down.

*time skip 6 years*

I was jjst finishing off this little raiding mission and it was very successful, mainly because the heros that where apart of this mission where my old high school friends. There was Froppy, we made sarcastic jokes over the communicators which we found funny. There was also Todoroki and I gave him a simple hug bevause he's done so well and finally made his own path, I feel like a proud mother. Lastly, there was Deku, the current holder of One for All and by far the best thing, my fiance. We grouped at the entrance and Izuku wrapped an arm around my waist, we ended up catching up as the police did their job.

"Midoryia, L/N, I see something going on here or are my eyes decieving me?"

We laughed lightly before I took off a glove and showed him my engagement ring on my left hand. Tsu and Todo gasped but hugged us and congrstulated us. The moment ended shortly when the press arrived, Deku and I instantly unhooked hands, we want a peaceful relationship, and we smiled, whether it was fake or not, and answered the questions from the interviewers.

My hand secretly intwined with his as we acted like just friends, I love him so much.