Chapter 16 - The Lie

Start from the beginning

She started kissing her gently on the right side of her neck, while gently holding her right hand on Dahyun's left shoulder. In between kisses that were driving Dahyun wild, she whispered again:

"Full sentences, please, or I'll stop kissing you." Dahyun whimpered again, this time a bit louder than before.

She was trying to come up with any type of strength to say a full sentence:

"I..."

"Yes?" Tzuyu whispered gently, while still kissing Dahyun's neck, now a bit harder and faster than before.

"I licked my lips and bit my lower lip..."

"Yes?" Tzuyu continued with her actions, again, a bit harder and faster than before, but only focusing on Dahyun's neck.

"...because I like it when you spank me!" Dahyun was burning with tension, and she practically yelled out that last part. Thankfully, Jeongyeon, the only one still in the mansion, couldn't hear them. The bathroom was too far away from their room, and she was, once again, singing to a loud Exo song.

Tzuyu was shocked by Dahyun's shout at first and she stopped her kissing.

They were looking into each other's eyes now, Tzuyu still holding her right hand on Dahyun's left shoulder.

Tzuyu soon grinned at Dahyun and asked:

"So... Like I said, you lied?"

"Yes." Dahyun answered quietly.

"Okay... No need to be sad." Tzuyu tried to cheer Dahyun up.

"I'm not sad!"

"Well, again, you sure look sad." Dahyun didn't respond to that. She was embarrassed and was looking at her shoes.

"Look at me." Tzuyu gently asked while placing her hand on Dahyun's chin so that their eyes could meet. She continued:

"I'm not angry you lied. I am confused though. I want to know why you lied. Because I don't think I ever gave you a reason to lie. Did I?" Tzuyu asked kindly.

"No, you didn't." Dahyun was murmuring her words. "Then why?" Tzuyu asked kindly once again.

Dahyun sighed, she knew she had to confess:

"I just didn't want you to know that I like spanking because... I did not know that I liked spanking. Not before you came along... And you know what that meant to me when I found out? That meant to me that, apparently, whatever you do to me, Tzuyu Chou" she paused there, chuckling, and Tzuyu joined in.

"...whatever you do to me... Now, at this very time in our lives.... it will turn me on. And the thought of that... The thought of knowing that someone has that much POWER and CONTROL over me... It was... just..." Dahyun paused, hoping Tzuyu would actually finish her sentence this time because she didn't have a word at the moment.

"...overwhelming?" Tzuyu added with a smile.

"Yes! Thank you! Thank you for that word!" They both smiled at Dahyun's reaction.

"You see... This is the reason why I wasn't angry when I found out you lied. I usually am angry when someone lies to me because I don't think I ever give anyone a reason to lie to me. But I wasn't mad at you. Because I felt the same way. I felt overwhelmed too. It was when I read your diary." Tzuyu paused and now they were both smiling at each other.

"And I didn't want you to know, Dahyun Kim, that you had "POWER and CONTROL" over me." Tzuyu mimicked Dahyun and they both laughed.

"I'm still sorry I lied." Dahyun hugged Tzuyu and she hugged back, placing her hand on Dahyun's head to keep her close.

"I know you are and I forgive you for lying." Tzuyu was full of understanding.

They pulled away and looked into each other's eyes. They were still holding each other's hands. There was a sudden energy between them that they haven't felt before, or at least validated it properly - there was a feeling like they wanted to kiss each other. Nicely, gently, romantically even. The feelings they usually felt for each other were lust, aching and pure arousal, but this was very different.

Still, both girls were unsure at that moment. They weren't sure what this new feeling was, or what to do with it. They both got nervous holding each other so close and they pulled away from each other, chuckling nervously.

"So... I still have to give you your punishment." Tzuyu wanted to immediately change the subject so that they wouldn't feel uncomfortable.

At the sound of those words, Dahyun felt another heatwave going through her body. How does she do that? How do we go from all nice and snuggly to hot and bothered in a matter of seconds? Either way, I'm getting that burning feeling inside my body again.

"I thought you forgave me." Dahyun asked shyly.

"I did. But. Just in case you don't do it again..." Tzuyu said playfully. "Or do you not want me to touch you?" She smirked, knowing exactly what Dahyun would choose.

"No! No! I want you to touch me! Please!" Dahyun replied eagerly, as if Tzuyu said she was never going to touch her again.

"Good girl!" Tzuyu smirked while saying that.

FUCK ME, I'LL NEVER GET TIRED OF HER CALLING ME LIKE THAT, Dahyun's eyes widened as Tzuyu spoke those words.

"But this will be... A different kind of touch. A touch that is very appropriate as your punishment."

Dahyun gulped.

"Do you know what I'm talking about? I think you do, I can tell by your body language."

Is she?... Is... Huh?.... Wait. Fuck. Fuck.... Fuck, fuck, fuck! Fuck! FUCK! FUCK!!! ... She's going to spank me, isn't she?

Without saying a word, Tzuyu sat down on the edge of her own bed. She pointed to her lap and wanted Dahyun to place herself on it accordingly.

Dahyun was confused at first so she literally just sat on Tzuyu's lap. Tzuyu was surprised by this, but wanted to poke fun at Dahyun's expense. She hugged Dahyun, and Dahyun hugged back. She then spoke:

"Awww, my little baby. It's so nice to have you like this and hug you, you know that?"

"It is." Dahyun replied with a smile on her face. Tzuyu then looked into Dahyun's eyes, smiled and said:

"But I can't punish you like this, can I?" Dahyun was looking confused.

Tzuyu pointed her head to the part of the bed where she wanted Dahyun's head to be. Dahyun slowly then moved around, placing her head at the lower part of the bed, while her legs were facing the upper part.

"Oh, let me take off your shoes so that you can put your feet properly on my bed." Tzuyu said that and easily and swiftly removed Dahyun's shoes.

Whoa... She really is fast when it comes to removing other people's clothes. Dahyun mused with a small smirk on her face.

At this point, Tzuyu was sitting on the edge of the bed with Dahyun's butt right in front of her. Dahyun's legs were close to the upper side of the bed, while Dahyun's head was facing the lower side. Dahyun was lying on her stomach, giving Tzuyu just the right angle to punish her.

"Let us begin, shall we?" Tzuyu said seductively as she landed the first hit on Dahyun's behind. It was a single stroke and a single hit, followed by a pause.

When Tzuyu hit her ass, a loud thud was heard and Dahyun had let out a moan. It wasn't a loud moan, but Tzuyu heard it.

Good girl. She mused.

FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! DO IT AGAIN! Dahyun was screaming internally as she was preparing for the next hit.