amybeth & lucas - au

(Anne with an e cast)

Song: gavin degraw - not over you
P

airing: amybeth & lucks

It had been only three months since amybeth had stopped filming AnnE season 2. That ment three months since she had seen lucas. Three months without her biggest, most serious crush.

Amybeth was on the phone with one of her best friends and co-star, Americ Jett Montaz.

Amybeth pov

"AJ! You really don't understand how personal my feelings are for lucas. It feels like I don't even have to act when I play Anne because all the feelings are really there!" I exclaim, pushing a strand of red hair behind my ear. "I've heard this a million times. And yes I do understand what it's like to like someone, I'm not a idiot." Americ rolled his eyes. "Wait you like someone. Like right as we speak. OMG WHO?" I yell excitedly. "Well she's a fan and she leaves the best comments on my posts and she's so sweet. I'm gonna ask her out soon." He explains. "What's her name?" I ask, ready to find her instagram. "That's besides the point, back to you. Hows the song you've been working on?" He asked, raising a eyebrow. "It's going well. Its about done. But I can never direct it twards him." I lower my head. "Why can't you?" AJ ask's, confused. "Oh yeah, you don't know. Lucas has a girlfriend. She's real nice I guess." I say, logging on to my computer. "How come I'm the last to know everything? It gets a little hurtful, you know." He fake cried. "Oh my god. Ohmygod!" I yelled as I looked at the image on my computer screen.

It was a picture of Lucas and his girlfriend passionately kissing while she was on his lap. A tear fell from my eye. "What's wrong?" Aj asked, concerned. "Lucas posted a picture of him and Shannon kissing." I say, my breath shaking. "I'm sorry. I'm so so sorry." He comforted me, but it didn't help. It just made my reality sink in. "I gotta go, aymeric. Talk to you later." I hung up without letting him speak. I was overwhelmed with a mixture of fear, saddeness and sickness. Im friends with the both of them, so I have to comment something. I couldn't be mean, or rude. But I couldn't act overly excited. I end up commenting "cuties 💛". I shut the laptop and lied back on my bed. I looked up at the celling and wispered; "why?"

*time skip*

It's been a few months since Lucas had posted the picture. My song was now finished and I've sung it a couple times in my room, when I'm alone. I thought about sending it to Lucas and asking him what he thinks about it. But that would be too obvious. So decided to preform it on a instagram live. Not my best idea, but what do I have to loose.

I click the live button and wait for people to join. After about 30 seconds, about 500 people were on. "So today I'll be doing something that will probably ruin my friendship with one of my best friends. I've liked him for a while now, but ive never had the guts to tell him. And now it's too late. So Im going to sing my feelings. In a song that I put a lot of effort into writing. And I can guarantee he'll never see this. So I guess it's a special show for this audience. Here we go." I breathed out and put my fingers on the keys and began to play the piano in my living room.

"If you ask me how I'm doing

I'll say I'm doing just fine.

I'll lie and say that you're

Not on my mind.

But I go out and I sit down

At a table set for two

And finally I'm forced to face the truth.

No matter what I say

I'm not over you."

Tears started to pour out of my eyes and my voice began to shake. I stopped and looked at my phone. "I'm so sorry guys. But I can't continue. I thought this would make me feel better but instead I'm going through it all over again." I wiped my eyes and looked at the comments; "it's totally about lucas" "omg ab, don't let these boys get to you!" "Who is it?". Who is it was the most popular question, so why don't I just tell them. It won't make me feel any worse than I already do. "Okay guys. You clearly want to know who it is. It's lucas." I started to cry in the middle of my sentence. I ended the live and ran to my room. What did I do? I completely destroyed the fandom, that's what I did. It was like I was on a rolercoaster, and I'm about to go down a five hundred feet hill.

I woke up to my phone buzzing like crazy. Honestly, I was scared to open my phone. But I deserved the hate I was gonna get. I went after Lucas Jade Zumann!

I first went to my instagram. "Oh my god!" I mumbled, looking at the edits people had made. There was ones of me singing, plot twist edits from lucas and shannon to me and lucas, ship edits. I couldn't believe it, I should be getting hate for this.

I liked some of the edits and I went to YouTube to watch Shannon's new video. I knew it was torture just from the title ; "q&a with lucas". But I clicked it anyway. At least I would be able to see his face.

The first thing that I noticed was he was acting different, more cocky. He would make it a effort to swear every minute. And he just looked like a jerk, with his wannabe-ass mustache. But he was still cute.

One of the questions asked what they like to do in they're spare time, and lucas had to be stopped from saying sex. He's an entirely different person.

And it's all because of her.

1025 words

_______________________

I had this idea for minute now, but never wrote it. You can tell where I snapped because lucas got called so many names. But it's all true do hate me if you wanna.