jack will - school fight

(Wonder)

Auggie walked down the hallway with y/n next to him. Y/n was a rebellious girl, she would stand up for what she believed in.

When they reached his locker, y/n noticed a paper sticking to it. Being the person she was, y/n ripped the picture off the locker and looked at it.

It was a class photo, the class photo they had taken the other day. Except someone had cropped Auggie out of it. She flipped it over to see a few disgusting words; 'do us a favor and die'. "What does it say?" Auggie asked, looking at it, but y/n wouldn't let him see it. "It doesn't matter." She said, folding it up and pushing it in her pocket.

The bell rang, sending them to their next class. Y/n stormed to science.

She got to her seat and set her things down, angrily. "Hey y/n, what's up?" She heard a sweet voice ask; Summer. "Well this." Y/n pulled the picture out of her pocket and handed it to Summer. "Oh my god! That's horrible!" The curly haired girl exclaimed in a high tone. "And I know just who did it."

Y/n spent the whole class glaring at Julian. She knew he did this. No one else would. And none of his friends had the guts to.

The bell rang, snapping her out of her trance. She followed Julian out into the hallway, then tapped his shoulder. "Julian!" She yelled, causing him to turn around. "Y/n, sweet treat to see you. What's up?" He cooed innocently. "You did this!" She showed him the picture. He smiled. "It's nothing baby, nothing but a joke." He smiled. "A hurtful joke that's not funny!" She yelled, putting in her pocket. "Look. I'm sorry if it hurt you or something, but someone needs to remind you that you have better people to hang out with." He ran a hand through his hair. "No one is better than Auggie. He's my bestfriend. And no one can change that." She stated. "Well it's your call if you wanna hang out with that freak." Julian laughed. All of the anger inside y/n was now going to be let loose; on Julian.

She punched the boy as hard as she could, sending him into the lockers. He gave her a glare before slamming her into the lockers. They fell on the floor and y/n kept punching him.

"Stop!" People would yell, but no one did anything to stop her.

Jack pushed trough the croud to see what was going on. His eyes widened when he saw y/n l/n beating the crap out of Julian. He ran twards the fight and ripped y/n off of Julian. She kicked him one last time then ran off.