Chapter 5

I was running between metal buildings. I raised a servo to my helm and pressed a button by my audio receptor.

"Venus to Optimus, do you read me?" I ask.

Still no answer. Nothing but static. I huff and continue towards Iacon. I heard sounds of battle and change directions, heading towards the fight. I soon found the battle, with Optimus fighting Megatron. I pull out my blasters and start attacking vehicons. Once I was in the midst of the battle, I pull out my dual swords. I swipe left and right, killing several vehicons at a time. Soon all that was left were several Autobots and Optimus and Megatron.

Megatron sees me and smirks. He pushes Optimus out of the way and started shooting at me. I dodged all of them but one. And that one hit my sparkchamber, knocking me unconscious.

I woke but I was not anywhere I remember.

"Where am I?"

My voice echoes and I frown. I look around and see a glowing orb behind me. I jump and pull out my swords.

"Easy, Venus", the voice was calming.

"What are you?" I ask, my voice still echoing.

"The correct question would be who. Who am I? I am Primus. And you are in the Well of Allsparks." I gasp and look at him.

"Do not worry, young one. It is not your time yet. You still have much you need to accomplish and Optimus still needs you. However, I cannot send you back into your original form. So you will take on a new form and you will have an ability. You will understand soon. But first, I must wipe your memories", he says.

"Do I have a choice?" I ask.

Primus pauses. "You have the choice of living once again or joining me in the Well of Allsparks."

I pause. "I choose to live again."

Primus smiles. "Come here, my child."

I do so and I feel something warm surround me. I feel my memories slipping away and I could feel myself getting smaller and squishier.

I sit straight up. I look around. There was no one in the main room except Ratchet.

"Ratchet?" I whisper.

He turns to me. "Jaymen. You should be asleep."

"I was asleep. But my dream made me wake up", I say.

"What was it about?" Ratchet asks.

"I'm not ready to discuss it. It was really weird", I say. Ratchet hums slightly before going back to work.

"Ratchet, can you tell me how Venus died?" He turns to look at me, his eyes filled with surprise.

"There was a battle. She showed up out of no where, taking down all the Decepticons in that battle while Optimus fought Megatron. Megatron saw her and shoved Optimus out of the way, taking several shots at her. She dodged all but one. It hit her right in the spark chamber. She died almost instantly", Ratchet says.

I frown. "Thanks for telling me Ratchet." Inside, I was secretly freaking out. He just described the exact events that happened in my dream. But at the end... with Primus... what if... what if it wasn't a dream? What if it was a memory...?

As soon as that realization came to my head, a whole bunch of memories came flying into my head.

Meeting Megatronus. Megatronus introducing me to Optimus. Optimus confessing his feelings to me. It all came rushing back. I stumbled back to the couch sitting down.

I look at Ratchet, remembering meeting him for the first time. I stare at him. I realize I needed at least one bot to know.

"Ratchet... can you keep a secret?" I ask.

He looks at me curiously. "It depends on the secret."

I sigh. "Venus... she's alive..."

"How could she be alive? She was shot", Ratchet scoffs.

"Primus", I whisper, staring at the floor. "Primus saved her."

Ratchet stares at me. "How... how do you know about Primus? None of us ever taught you that..."

He was slowly putting the pieces together.

"You wouldn't believe me... but I can tell you Primus saved her by giving her another form though she had this... ability, per say, to change back into her original form", I whisper. "That's why Agent Fowler brought me here instead of having the government protect me. He knew about my ability."

"Jaymen, you mean to tell me that you are Venus?" Ratchet asks. I nod. He looks at me like I'm crazy.

"I can prove it", I whisper.

I go down to the floor and transform. He looks at me like I'm a ghost.

"Venus...", he whispers.

"Hey, Doc Bot. Miss me?", I tease, remembering the nickname I gave him.

"But... how?"

I chuckle slightly. "Already explained that remember?"

He sighs before he hears footsteps.

"If you don't want anyone else to know, I suggest you transform now", he says. I quickly transform and go back up to the couch.

"Ratchet, I heard you talking to someone", Optimus says.

"He was talking to me, Optimus", I say. "He was telling me I shouldn't be awake." I had stood up and gone to the railing while speaking.

"Why are you awake, if you do mind me asking", Optimus asks as his optics bear into mine. I can see the pain in his optics and I wondered why he had those pain-filled optics.

"Memories keep coming to me as dreams, causing me to wake up", I say.

"And what may these memories be, might I ask", he asks.

"Just memories of having fun with my friends", I respond.

"Do you miss your friends?", Optimus presses.

"On occasion. But then I remember that they forgot me long ago", I say, frowning. "Well, some of them."

"And which ones might they be", Optimus presses.

"Look, it doesn't matter. One of them hurt me really badly and the rest thought I was gone forever. They left me alone in the hospital. When I woke, I was not the same person I once was", I snap.

Ratchet's optics widen and I immediately knew he knew what I was talking about.

Optimus' optics soften when he hears this. "We are here now, Jaymen. And they aren't."

I blush and look away. He doesn't realize that I was talking about him... I sigh.

"Get some rest now, little one", he whispers as he lifts my head up with a digit. "You need it."

"I'm not little... I may be tiny in size but if you were human, we'd be about the same age", I mumble as I go back to the couch.

"And how do you figure that?", Optimus says teasing me a little.

"That's for me to know", I yawn. "And you to find out."

As I was falling asleep, I heard something that made me smile.

"She reminds so much of Venus, old friend", Optimus sighs.

If only you knew, Optimus, if you only you knew. I soon fell asleep and I slept peacefully for the rest of the night.