Nine - Past continued

"I've been meaning to fuck you in the garden. Breathing so hard, we both could use the oxygen."

I don't think I've ever felt like this before. My head was in the clouds because Erik's lips felt painfully delicious against my own as they moved slow. It felt like he was trying to put a spell on me. Like he knew it would be hard for me to stay away after this. Nothing could've prepared me for this intense want for someone and it was just a kiss. I was lost in the intoxicating sweetness of his actions. He was being so gentle and made me savour the feeling of his mouth on mine.

He was learning me, taking his time to see if I'd let him in. His tongue swipes across my bottom lip and he gently bites it as i gasp at the action, he slips his tongue inside of my mouth and all my morals fly out the window. I could moan a sweet symphony but my voice seems to be lost... i was lost. It had been three long years since I've been kissed by someone, let alone touched. The feeling of him felt foreign but familiar. His hand that held my chin now slips lower and cups my neck. My pulse increases thinking of what happened earlier on but he doesn't apply preasure. He simply holds me as he moves his kisses from my lips, to my jaw, to my neck. I suddenly feel a smile spread on his lips as he comes up to look me in my eyes.

"I can smell you..." he speaks as his lips find their way on mine again. It takes me a second to figure out what he really means but his words cut me off. " you smell like you taste so damn good. I wanted to eat you out so badly last night but i know it's been a while."

If i wasn't blushing before i was now because i realized that i was soaking wet, that last night when he was smirking at me, he could smell me when it happened. I didn't say anything, just started kissing him back. I felt like i was starved and i was only hungry for him. I noticed that he wasn't inbetween my legs like i wanted, his upper body was hovering over mine. I could feel his erection poke me in my side and couldn't help the giggle that slipped from my mouth. Even though he was butt naked last night, i didn't look at him completely, my eyes just wouldn't but now i wish i had. Just so i could know what he was working with.

"You feel that...i want you but because i know now what you've been through, I'm not sure if we should go there Keyz." He says while he looks at me. Last night after telling Erik about my childhood, i finally told him about my abusive relationship with my ex. It was easier to talk about Jason now because i was honestly over him but i never thought I'd feel so free to talk to anyone. Like he stayed awake and listened to all my dreadful stories.

I feel at ease that he seems to be concerned about what this situation might lead to. If i was emotionally ok to handle whatever came afterwards but i simply kiss him because right now i was operating from a place of lust. My mind and heart was somewhere else. Erik catches onto my actions and i feel his hand come up to untie my robe. His warm hands start gliding over my skin and for the first time in a long time a moan slips out of my mouth as he slips one of my nipples into his mouth. The metal of the piercing on the other nipple makes it grow more sensitive and his thumb brushes over it making my core clench with want. He switches breasts and instantly my back arches as his tongue flicks my nipple. My hands find their way to the nape of his neck to pull him closer but he is too strong. I feel him holding back, trying to control himself but all i wanted to do was lose control. I wanted to feel him...all of him. I knew maybe this was rushing things but something about this moment felt innocent and i wanted to go further because i was very much turned on.