Ch. 4 Settling in And a Discovery

Speaking
Thoughts
*Actions*
Pissed off/Shouting
--------------------------------
YN Pov

After the teams where made me and my team started heading to our dorm. I had Zahra sleeping on my head while Johnny and Raiden talked. We walked for a bit until I was stopped by Yang.

Yang: YN wait please!

I stopped and turned around.

YN: What do want?

Yang: YN I was so worried, Why did you leave, we missed you.

I was pissed.

YN: Johnny, take Zahra for a sec.*Gives Johnny Zahra*

YN: You want to know why I left?

Yang:*Tearing up* Y-yes.

YN: I left because I was beaten every Damn day for no god Damn reason, I was neglected and ignored by the parents that are supposed to love and care for me, I WAS STARVED AS PUNISHMENT FOR ABSOLUTELY NOTHING FOR ALMOST WEEKS ON END, I WAS BEATEN AND CALLED "WEAK" AND "USELESS" AND "WORTHLESS" BY THE BIG SISTER THAT WAS SUPPOSED TO PROTECT AND ENCOURAGE ME. AND YOU HAVE THE AUDACITY TO ASK ME WHY I LEFT!!!

Yang at this point was balling her eyes out.

Yang: YN I'm so sorry. I never wanted to I was just so scared. Please please forgive me.

YN:*calm but still angry* Yang if it was only the first year of abuse I would forgive you. But after that it's a no go, you did it willingly and you kept insulting me and putting me down.

Yang:*crying* I really didn't want to, I was scared that they would hurt are family if I didn't.

YN: They? What are you talking about?

Yang:*crying a little bit less* One day I over heard Dad on his scroll talking to someone and they said if we don't abuse you then they would kill everyone we cared about.

YN: Wow. And you made up that lie all by your self.

Yang: YN I'm not lying I mean it, I'm sorry.

Yang crys more and walks toward me trying to hug me. But but I take out Ying and aim it at her forehead.

YN: Don't touch me. Yang I am never going to forgive you, you are not my sister and it will stay this way. Now leave me alone.

I walk away from her and go to my dorm with Johnny and Raiden while Yang falls to her knees and crys.

Raiden: Dude you ok.

YN: Yah Raiden, I'm fine.

Johnny: Here's Zahra. *gives Zahra*

YN: Thanks.

We get to are dorm and we put are stuff away. Are dorm was spacious and nice. We had a bathroom and a living room and a kitchen. To be honest I think Ozpin made our dorm better then the normal ones so he doesn't have to get a earful from my mother.

I begin to explore the dorm and I stumble upon a music room.

YN: Whoa. Maybe I can practice a bit here.

I then plug in the mic to a stereo and set up the mic stand. I pull up a chair, and I make my guitar appear.

 I pull up a chair, and I make my guitar appear