18 | Life of the Dead

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"What will Sasha think if she knows that Silas is alive but barely? Natalia, you are playing with fire here," Athena was not happy knowing her sister is trying to create more hectic than it is now.

"What? He took everything from me and if he dies, the wealth that he owns will be given to his mistresses! I don't want my hard on money to fall to another woman. It's my money, my husband, my sweat!" Athena sighs heavily.

"You asked for a divorce and you signed a prenup, your own mistake for making such move," Natalia smiled.

"I haven't file any yet. Honey, do you think I am that stupid? He still my legal husband and I still have my share in his name. Before he's gone, I will have to forge some document to transfer everything into my name. Then if he dies, he dies," Athena was astounded by how her sisters think.

When it comes to money, Natalia doesn't care much about anything except for her own selfishness. She was just raised that way.

"As of now, my lawyers are doing what they can to salvage Silas's wealth and changed it into my name. If those bitches wish to fight me in court, I just have to fuck the judge to let me win, easy," Athena chuckled at the thought of that.

"You're old! That judge is a lot younger than your honey," Natalia raised both eyebrows. She simply showed her bare breast to a couple of younger guards and watched them gets excited.

"Now tell me I have lost my appealing? Those boys want me," Athena shakes her head before pulling her sisters dress up.

"I may be old but my body is still amazing. It's in our gene, honey," Natalia winked before she felt her phone vibrated. She picks it up and read the text that Valentine had sent.

As Adelaide walks into the room where both Athena and Natalia at, she noticed a couple of guys facing the wall rather than guarding their mistresses. She was confused but she knows whatever happens in this household meant something.

"I'm here," Natalia looks up from her phone and smile at Adelaide.

"Great. Now, let us sightseeing in the country where I was not and raise it," Natalia stood up followed by Athena.

"You're not going to wear anything thicker than that?" Adelaide asked.

"Honey, a couple shots of vodka will fix that coldness... of course you're underage..." Natalia leads the way towards the front entrance and called for a car. She was still texting Valentine about her plan.

"Where are we going?" Adelaide asked.

"Vladimir's famous landmark. We're going to have breakfast there," Athena answered Adelaide question when Natalia seems busy with her phone.

"You guys have a landmark? Even I don't have one in my country," Athena chuckled.

"There's a reason why we were called as the prince and princesses of Vladimir. You'll know soon enough," Athena smiled.

***

"Miss Sasha, we're tired so please, let us go home!" Sasha places her hands on her waist before smirking at her students.

"Oh... um... no way. There are 3 more hours until 5 pm. You have to be here until then. If I know anyone of you sneaks away, I'll make sure to get your ass to detention. Guys come on, even Alani who's pregnant does her job well then you guys," Alani blushed when Sasha praise her diligent.

"Miss Sasha, is Adelaide okay?" Alyssa, one of Sasha student asked. Sasha smiled.

"She's currently in Russia, for a vacation," the students gasped.