1 - Welcome to Millenium Academy

SASHA'S POV

"I'm here as the replacement teacher for class ..." before I could get to finish my sentences, the woman at the front desk cut me off.

"Yes. Miss Sasha Irisha, the headmistress informed us about your arrival. You're the new replacement teacher for the special class. Good luck." This woman has such sour expression.

"Follow me, please. I'll brief you about the Special Class." Why do I feel that this is not like any other class in a school?

"Millennium Academy is a school for various backgrounds of students. It doesn't matter if you're from the poorest of the poor or the richest of the rich, you're equal, here inside this academy's soil." Damn, she needs to be more welcoming!

"Used to be called as Larove High, but the new chairman changed its name since he took over from the former owner of this school." She suddenly stopped before facing me. It was too sudden that I almost hit her with my body.

"Since you look like ... well like this, the students probably ... well see you as something else and far from as a teacher. Still, the headmistress chooses you to take care of this class, so I'm guessing you're something else and not because you're her daughter." I smiled.

Did she just comment on my tattooed body? It's my passion, tattoos. They're arts and culture ... she seems like she doesn't live much.

"Maybe you should find some more appropriate attire to cover your ... body full of arts." I sighed.

"Bitch, what's with you? Is there a shard of glass in your asshole?" I was hoping for some reaction but she seems fine.

"Oh please, this is nothing. The students in your class are much worse. Anyway, this is a short dossier about your students." She handed me a dossier before continue leading me through the hallways.

"I advice you that you cram this dossier for your own good. Also, do it at home." She opened a door for us to enter. I'm not sure where I am but this doesn't look like a classroom.

"This is the teacher's lounge. I'm sure you realized that you're alone and where are the other teachers. There's no other teacher. There's only Mrs. Higgins but well ... those students just hate her guts. That's why they end her." End her?!

"The headmistress gave her an early retirement." That voice! When I turned around it's my father, the chairman of this academy.

"Sasha, my dear. You've made it!" He was hoping for me to hug him like my other siblings but I just don't see why I should do that here ... and in front of her of all people.

"That's cold ... so cold, Sasha." He should know better, he's my father after all.

"Anyway, I don't know why your mother decided to let you teach that class. In my opinion, those students are a lost cause but your mother believes there's always a chance to change them." He sighed.

What's the point of him coming here?

"Oh! I almost forgot about the meeting I have to attend. Sasha, please tell your mother I won't be coming home tonight. There have been some issues with the black market auction." I gave him a little nod.

I watched him go before turning to the receptionist.

"The chairman is so ... handsome. Oh! Please follow me to your new class." She should just show me the way from the start!

All the way to this Special Class, I noticed the other students seem weirded out by my presence. I know that I look more like the people from a gang but still, don't they know that they shouldn't be judging people from their exterior?