2 | Tricks & Illusions

SASHA'S POV

So ... they actually on time for a school assembly?

I wish they could just be punctual every day so I don't have to wait for them for hours! Unbelievable! They even get in line before the others do!

Why are they so discipline all of sudden?

"You must be the new teacher of the Special Class." I was surprised when a female middle age teacher greeted me.

"Yes. I am Sasha."

"Yes, we all know who you are. The headmistress announced your arrival. I must say, you're the only replacement teacher that even last the first day with those students. Most of us here don't have the guts to even be near their hallways." Is she scared of mere students?

Why?

"Ahh ... the famous Miss Sasha. We were surprised that you still come to work on your first day. Did they do something? I'm sure they did. The only teacher who they listened to is the headmistress." From the way he clothes himself, he's probably the PE teacher.

Ahh ... the students actually scared of my mother? Aren't we all?

To be honest, I do have my fear but. If they don't know who's my mother, they can't bring me down. I smirked at them all, showing how proud I am that their first attempt failed, on the spot.

Do they really think tinkering with my cars brake will do zilch on me? Think again little boys and girls. Be more creative, will you!

"Being the Special Class teacher probably fried her brain. She seems to grin for some reason." I heard the female teacher said.

"Oh no ... I was thinking of some question for our upcoming quiz. I really want to know how intellectual they are." Both of the teachers were surprised by my words.

"Quiz? Question? Are you seriously going to teach the Special Class? They're underachievers, they don't study, they brag about their so call influence! They don't care about school or homework, all they do is come to school and create chaos." He's quite vocal.

Should I feel offended since they basically look down on my student?

"Nah ... deep down, they're all exceptional students who will graduate this year." I smiled.

It was when the headmistress walked towards the stage that the whole hall turned silence for some reason.

I watched as my mother tap her finger on the mic before smiling at her student.

"This school may governed by well known criminals but they manage to turn this school into such profound education hub this country has ever seen. But of course, it comes with such ... a situation where she accepts every student that came from various background." Explained the female teacher.

"The Special Class has most of the students that came from dangerous influential background. Make sure to get your eyes open. Just ... try to avoid getting into troubles with the students. One of the former teachers nearly died when he tried to teach those monsters." The PE teacher added.

I'm not scared of them, I even give them the right to find my fear. We had a deal and I'll win, easily.

We listened to the headmistress announcement. It's mostly about the school year agenda and about the upcoming philanthropy week that the students participation is compulsory.

I was doing my rounds when I heard some students whispering to each other about me. Is it really weird to see a person with full body tattoos?

Maybe I should be considering wearing a jacket nowadays. But my neck tattoo is still visible so, nah.