Epilogue:

2Long years without King I'm not going to lie it was stressful, it took some time for me to get over the fact that he not coming back, I miss him every day, it was many times I was thinking that life wasn't worth it, but I had to stay strong for my babies, Neika use to always ask for him but I finally told her the truth, Jr like him more and more everyday speaking of Jr, my baby is turning 2 he is getting so big

Celebrating his 2nd birthday tomorrow so I have to make sure he's straight. Knowing king would of.
Also, I took over the empire, I know what you guys are thinking, Why would she do that? Well king took his time to build that and im not going to let it go just like that.

"hey baby, "I said picking up jr, I hate the fact that he is growing up without his father, he doesn't understand now but I will explain to him later.

Tay is still day, well actually he and nae are currently dating they have a 1year old Daughter she is so pretty.
  Fatma moved back down here and is now dating Dre from the trap.

"Tameka you need to start backdating, "Nae said sitting on the couch, I don't understand why they expect me to jump on to another relationship just that quick .

"No I don't I'm in love with King I don't think I can date again "and I'm so serious they always say that shit and then try to hook me up with people, I don't want to date. I'm not ready .
  I woke up early the next morning to make sure everything is set for Jr's party. This is His first big party, so mommy going all out. It's sad that i have to do shit by myself But that's how it's like.King and I relationship was always for the better Or for worse.

Sequel Coming Soon.