Chapter 9

*King
  Waking up to use the bathroom I realized the bed was empty. Confused about where the hell she did disappear to. I decided to just freshen up some and put on some clothes. Last night was something special. It felt so different.
   Walking down the stairs into the kitchen to see Tameka over the stove cooking with Nothing but my T-shirt on, I walked up behind Her, kissing the side Of her face and pressing against Her butt so she can feel my hard-on, just looking at her make me hard

"Good morning," I said

"Good morning Damian "she replied

"I must of put it down on you good if I got you down here cooking breakfast for me, then you calling me by my government name. " she started blushing I love that I have that effect on Her.

She fixed me and her plate and sat it on the table, she cooked eggs, cheese grits, bacon, sausage, and made us some mimosas. I NEVER thought I'll be doing some shit like this.

Tameka
  I decided to cook King breakfast this morning so that's what I did, when I was finishing the eggs he came into the kitchen with no shirt on, Lord his chest, it's full of tattoos, no lie he did put it down, I fixed both of our plates and a glass of mimosa sat it on the table and we started eating
"so what we doing today "I asked king he was on his phone like always.

"I dont know, wanna stop by the trap with me? " This nigga gotta be kidding me

"yea I'll go "after breakfast, I put the dishes in the dishwasher and headed upstairs when I walked into the room king was laying on his stomach so I went and sat on his back.

"If you don't get your heavy ass off me, "he said laughing, while turning over, so I was on his lower half, I can feel his hard rise up against my Pearl since I was sitting exactly On it and I didn't have Nothing under on.

"aww you want more huh? daddy put it on you! "I started blushing

"boy no"I tried getting off him but he held me down, he flipped us over started kissing on me, shit got heated, we went atleast 3rounds that Morning
-
  After our morning sexing we took a shower but of course, We had sex in there too, got ready, and headed out of the house.

"wassup bossman and boss lady "king gave them a head nod and I waved, we walked into the trap house, to tell you the truth it doesn't even look like a trap house.
we went upstairs to his office and I played down on the black sofa he had in there and took a quick nap.
"bae get up "I woke up to king shaking me.

"But I'm tired, "I said whining

"Come on I'm going to carry you" he picked me up bridal style and carried me to the car, after we left the trap we went to pick up Neka.

"Thanks nae," I said getting inside the car, King played Neka in the back seat since she was asleep when I walked into Nae's house, when we pulled up to the house, King had to carry her inside into the guest room where she always sleeps at.
"Chinese for dinner? "he asked coming into the living room,
"yes please "he called the Chinese place and ordered.