chapter 3

I spent my weekend with Neka, we did what we usually do on Saturday and Sunday if she would have stayed at Mama's house I would have probably spent my time doing nothing. I try my hardest to spend as much time as I can with Neka being that she is terrible 3  she doesn't know any better.
   After stopping by McDonald's and dropping Neka off to daycare. I finally made it to school already ready for the day to start so it can end, knowing I'm going to have a long day since I have to be to work at 8:30.
Walking through the hallways and making my way to my locker, I see King talking to some girl, shooting him a glance I kept on walking.
   I can't even blame him We only knew each other for 2 days. He a fucking player and you not focus on no boys okay? Okay,I some what just gave my self a pep talk in my head.
  Seeing Nae and Fatma posted up by my locker like its the block.
"wassup y'all," I said

"Nothing," they both said.

"so wassup with you and king? "Fatma asked,

"Nothi--"

"wassup, ma "I turned around to see no other than King, smiling.

"Hey King "these bitches had the nerve to say, I just sat there ignoring him until the bell rang letting us know its time for 1st block.
  Walking into class and taking my usual seat I felt my phone vibrating unlocking my phone seeing I got a text from King
"King: wassup ma? "

"Tameka ❤: what do you want king ?"

"King: damn I just wanted to know do you want to chill after school. "
ummm why not i don't have to be to work until 8:30 I got time

"Tameka ❤: alright just let me know. "I replied putting my phone up and finishing up my work
Thinking today was going to go by slowly, it went by fast catching me by surprise, picking Neka up from daycare I made my way to King's house but not before stopping and getting us something to eat

"Mommy where we going? She asked from the back seat

"A friend house " I had to bring her with me, and can't watch her until later on tonight while I'm at work, neka to young to understand what I do, but as long as she has a house, food, clothes on her back and shoes on her feet it shouldn't matter, she gets anything she wants, she doesn't have to worry about nothing that is my pride and joy right there. Even if i didn't birth her nobody can't say she not mines, a person can carry a baby for 9months but it take a mother to raise them,and that's exactly what i am Neka mother.
Pulling up to the house, entering the code, the black gates start to opening, giving the gate time, I drove in as the gate immediately closed behind me, driving up the long driveway, I parked behind his car he drove today, getting Neka out, I closed and locked my doors, making my way to his front door
Ringing the doorbell Waiting about 2 minutes he finally came to the door with only gym shorts on and his Nike slides, NO shirt, admiring his sexy body, I can just take him right now.

"see something you like? "he said knocking me out of my trance of thoughts he just something else that's why I don't like him. well, I like him but I don't want a relationship with him, cause once you get him all his hoes come too.

"I've seen better "I scoff pushing him out the way

"hi "I hear Neka tell him while she comes in

"hi cutie, we just going to watch movies, "he said leading us to his theater room.

"alright Nneka this king, king this neka, hope you don't mind but I have to bring her along with me, "I said sitting down in one of the seats. while he put a movie in.
Three hours and Two and a half movies later it was time for me to go. I would be lying if I said I didn't want to go, Neka went to sleep after she ate her snack he fed her, they clicked, he is pretty sweet.

"alright I should get going, "I said gettirng up grabbing neka

"don't worry I got her "he said picking her up while I lead her Out to my car, I open the door and he strapped her into her seat and closed the door.

"so when we go be able to chill again, "he asked leaning against my car

"I'll text you, "I said, He opened My door for me letting Me get in then closing it I started my car

"Goodnight ma"he said smiling

"Good night king "I drove of heading home smiling.