chapter 2

Waking up to the sound of the phone ringing on the nightstand, King can just sleep through it.

"KING ANSWER! "I yelled, putting a pillow over my head

"That's your phone," he said getting up from the bed and walking inside his bathroom, I grabbed my phone sliding the button over to answer.

"Hello? "

"Mommy I'm ready, "Neka said, Nae's mama agreed to watch her last night while we go out, she will rarely watch her, she was surprised when I asked can she watch her, and she was surprised when I said I was going out.

"Alright be there in a few "I laid back down for a couple of minutes, his bed is so comfortable, I  got up once King was coming out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist, water dripping down his tattooed body, looking up to see a smirk on his face.

"You know it's bad to stare? "He laughed

"Whatever "I walked inside the bathroom to see a towel and rag on the sink "I need soap, "I told him when he walked inside the bathroom, he went under the sink grabbed an Irish spring soap bar, and handed it to me.

"Typical " I mumbled

"What was that? "He asked turning around

"GET OUT," I said trying to push him out but failed

"Hurry up and get in I gotta get ready "He walked out, leaving me 30 seconds to get in, but this nigga wasn't slick this is a glass shower, so I locked the door "Really? "He laughed while playing with the door nob.
After 30 minutes of being in there, I finally got out, I can sit in the shower for an hour or more, wrapping the towel around my body, King came in.

"How the fuck? "I asked, and he just laughed, I went over to the sink brushed my teeth and washed my face
"Can I get a shirt to go to get my stuff "He pointed to his closet, and I walked in there to see heaven, from his clothes to his shoes, his hats to his jewelry, everything is just neat.

"Here you go, "he said passing me a shirt from his draw

"Thanks "He walked out of the closet giving me my privacy, I dropped the towel, and put on the shirt. "Can you get my bag out my trunk please? "He looked at me confused "please "I said with the puppy dog face, he nodded his Head grabbing my key's off the night stand and leaving out the room

                   King
"This girl has everything, "I said to myself, she has shoes, clothes, juice, chips, damn thing, I grabbed her pink bag and closed her trunk making my way inside the house before I could fully close it, Tay squeezed his skinny ass threw the door.

"Wassup" I dapped him up, he looked down at the bag

"Damn nigga she got you sprung already, you hit? "He laughed, I just shook my head and walked up the stairs, even though we had been cool for so long I never tell my business, unless they know for sure the bitch was a hoe, even if we did, which we didn't I wouldn't tell them.

"Here you go "I gave her the bag and walked inside my closet to finish getting dressed.

                   Tameka
  Looking threw my gym bag, I pulled out my pink pantie set, lotioned up, and sprayed body spray on myself pulling out an olive green skinny scrap dress with my Gucci slides.

"Damn it smell like straight girl "King said when he walked out the closet fully dressed

"That's good "I laughed while I fixed my hair a little "I gotta go, "I said grabbing my bag, keys, and phone

"Aye wait can I get your number "It's kind of funny how someone I barely knew let me stay at their house. I could be crazy

"Yea I barely know you, that's why I want your number to get to know you, and I know your ass ain't crazy, "he said making me wonder how the fuck he know what I said
"Don't worry about that, here "he passed me His phone, I put my number in it handing it back to him.

"Don't have my shit for decorations, but see you later "I said walking out.

"Bye, "I told the boy that was walking out of the kitchen with his face stuffed, he just nodded, I walked out of the house to my car, put my bag in the back seat, and got inside.
After 30 minutes of driving, I finally pulled up to Mama Keisha's house and called for Neka to come out
She came out with Mama Keisha and her overnight bag, running to me with a big goofy smile on her face
"thank you mama Keisha, "I said grabbing Neka giving her a hug and kiss, putting her into her booster seat, and buckling her up

"no problem sweety, "she said giving me a hug and kiss. I can always say Mama Keisha always came threw for me, I learned the majority of everything from her, she taught me to shit that my mama didn't, she was the mother figure I never had and I thanked her every time for that.