chapter 7

Waking up to a smiling Neka in my face, I don't know why she sits there and stares, but I don't care, waking up to my baby means the most to me.
"Come on, "I said getting up from the bed, putting everything up we got from the mall, and cleaned up while we wait for Chinese, by the time we were done putting up the clothes, stacked the shoes, wash dishes, sweeping and mop the floors and taking a bath it was going on 5:30

So now we sitting in my room eating Chinese and watching a movie, while we were finishing up the movie Frozen I started doing something with Neka hair, she hates getting her hair done, I swear this little girl will cry the whole time

"All done, "I said smiling at my big baby, she means mugged me and walked out "really ?"I laughed,I walked inside my bathroom taking out everything to do my hair

"Neka what you wanna wear?"I asked her once I finish flat ironing my hair, We walked inside her room Going to her closet picking out a floral dress with her nude sandals, I got her dressed and sat her on my bed while I picked out my floral button-up shirt with my white skinny jeans and nude heels, I put on little make-up grabbed my MK purse and headed out the house.
When I looked at the time it was 8:30, I scrapped Neka in her seat, got in and started the car, and drove towards the address
Pulling up to "Frenchiness" the most romantic, beautiful restaurant in town, I turned off the car got out then grabbed Neka, and headed towards the entrance.
"how may i help You? "the receptionist asked.

"yes king? "I asked

"Oh yea right this way Ms.King? King? This nigga out of his damn mind, but it doesn't sound bad Tameka King, walking up to the table He was texting on his phone like always.

"daddyyyy! "I heard Neka I don't think she should be calling him that, what about something that happens,? like we stop talking? Or I don't know, SHIT , moving fast, a little bit too fast.

"TAMEKA! "he said snapping me out of my thoughts "Sit down ma. "I sat down noticing Neka was sitting with King, he better not steal my baby girl from me.

"what would you guys like to drink? "the waitress asked while looking at the king, but he was busy messing with Neka.

"2 ice tea's 1 kid and a water please, "I said being polite she just kept staring at him "listen here bitch you better stop staring at my man before I beat your thirsty ass" I snapped

"your man huh?" king curiously asked once she walked away.

"you know what I meant, "I said blushing, I didn't even know what I Was saying

"but for real when are you going to be mine and start our little family? I dropped all my hoes for you and I usually don't chase after no chick but you something different ,I wanna call you mines" damn I really wanna be with him but i don't know he a player, but he said he changed. I should give him a chance? It would only be For better or worse.