chapter 12

After I got back from dropping Neka off at daycare this morning, I went upstairs and King's stupid ass still was sleep!

"Damian King  if you don't get yo stupid ass up! "He pissing me the fuck off early in the morning, nobody told his ass to leave late last night

"shut up man! "he said with his head under the pillow

"you need to get the hell up! "I said getting a pillow and throwing it at him, then I walked back downstairs He been getting on my nerves lately he wants to catch an attitude, so I can too,  I got the keys to his Range and left I don't know where I'm going but I'm leaving.

King
i got up a little after Tameka left. Beyond tired i regret even going out last night. I'm tired and my girl mad at me. i picked up my my phone and called Tameka, but she didn't answer, I called 5more times and I was sent to voice mail.

When I went downstairs I search threw out the house looking for her. Guessing she still mad I shoot her a text to let her know I'm gonna head out and I noticed on the key ring my keys to my Range was missing, I was deciding on driving that today since I didn't drive it in a while but it was gone, I decided to drive Tameka's car instead since we switching cars now. She didn't even know I got a key made.

I was just planning on checking up on the spots, its really no beef in these streets with anyone ,my face good and everybody mainly work for me, so it's no problems, when i pulled up to the trap I got out and locked up

"wassup bossman, "the security guards up front said when I was heading the way, they got the usual head nod and I kept on moving.
I headed inside checked up on everything and kept moving, I went and sat on the couch where they were playing the game

"wassup "I said sitting down on the couch

"shit ,you been missing,wifey got you on lock down?" tay ass said making everybody laugh.

"nawwwww! "I was laughing with them too. "aye lets hit the club tonight man "he always wanna go somewhere he needs to settle his ass down

"Alright man, I'll let yall know "I got up and headed out, I got in the car and headed to Tameka shop.

I parked next to my car  and headed inside, I hate coming here, all they do is smile, talk, and point
"Heyyyy kingggg "they all said smiling and waving

"wassup"i said walking to nae "where Tameka? "I asked she pointed to her office, I shooked my head and headed back there, when I open the office door she was laying down on her phone, so I went and sat in the rolling chair behind her desk.

"what you want Damian ?! "When she mad or when I'm laying the pipe down she calls me by my name.

"ohhhh just to check up on my beautiful girlfriend "she just rolled her eyes.

Tameka -
King just go pop up to my shop, getting on my nerves he needs to do something useful and massage my feet.
"how about we go on a date tonight" he suggested, we haven't been nowhere in a Long Time

"sure " I was smiling hard,

"Alright I have something planned, Neka go be with moms, and you better be ready by 7 ." he kissed my lips then got up and headed out, I need to go to the mall, I have Nothing to wear, well I do but you know what I mean.
I got up from the couch, got my purse and keys then left out my office, I locked it up told everybody in the shop bye then headed out to King Range it was only 2 O'clock, so I had time and king gets Neka from school.
When I got to the mall I already knew what I wanted I    I got myself a long white dress, I got some sandals to match at the house. I decided on sandals because I didn't want to hear the king's mouth about how it's not safe.

"Tameka is that you? " I turned and looked at my cousin Kayla

"heyyyy boo! "I said getting up hugging her.

"wow your pregnant, how far along? and what your having? "She asked.

"4months but I will be 5 next week, but I don't know I find out in 2Weeks, "I said sitting down to finish eating

"oh okay well here give me your number, we gotta catch up "she gave me Her phone and I put my number in "I'm going to text you," she said

"okay "and with that she left, I looked at the time and it was 3:30 so I stopped by footlocker us some shoes, Paid for our stuff, and left out.

I walked to the car and put everything in the trunk then got in, started the car, and drove home, while I was in the car I got a call from Nae.

"Yes nae? "I said into the phone

"where you at? "she asked

"on my way home to get ready for my date tonight, why? "I asked

"well some bitch go come inside the shop to get her feet and nails done with her little friend, then I overheard her say some shit about her and king!!" Typical hoes ,they always do that shit

"really? "king stupid ass better not be cheating on me, I swear or we going to have some fucking problems!

"Yes! "She yelled

"Alright ill call you back later "I ended the call and  I pull up in the driveway, got my bags out of the trunk, and went inside the house, the king was laying down on the couch looking at his phone, It was only 5:00 so I played down for a little while.
While I was trying to take a quick nap King came walking into the room

"Babe whats wrong?" I just ignored him, that shit just threw me off, like could he? 

"so you don't hear me? "I had to use the bathroom so I got up and walked inside the bathroom, and the king was right on my tail,  I used the bathroom and washed my hands then started a bubble bath I went and pulled out matching bra and panties cheetah print VS set on the bed, got my towel and headed to the bathroom, when I walked in there King was sitting on the bathroom counter, I sat the towel right on him then walked over to the Jacuzzi tub, took off my clothes and sat in the tub.

"Sooo you just going to ignore me? " he asked while looking at his phone.
I ignored him once again I picked up my phone and scrolled threw instagran"Oh really?! "he got up from the counter and came and sat on the side of the tub "Tameka? "I rolled my eyes and kept going threw instagram, He sucked his teeth grabbed my phone and left out. I didn't even worry about trying to get it, he not going to find anything, after bathing i got out, dried off and lotion up my body, I put on my bra and panties, tights and a T-Shirt.
I guess we not going out anymore, I heard loud talking when I walked downstairs it was King, Tay, Sean and the rest of the crew downstairs.

"wassup wifey?" tay said,I just waved at him and kept on walking to the kitchen, I fixed me a cup of juice and sat at the island  I can't do Nothing, King took my phone like im a little ass girl.
I got off the counter ,put my cup in the sink then walked back into the living room, I didn't see king so I guess he went upstairs.

"wifey you letting King out tonight? "I had a confused look, so he going out tonight? okay cool. I walked upstairs and king came out the bathroom with only a towel on.

"So you going out tonight? "I asked him  he walked right past me and into the closet "okay cool! " I got the bags I just got from the mall put up the shoes and hanged up my dress, King just finish getting dressed He was looking good but I'm still mad at him.

"So WE going somewhere ?"I asked him

"IM going somewhere YOU staying home! " he said leaving  out the room that's Fine  I put on my Nike slides got my car keys , turned off all the lights, locked up the house and left.

Just like I said WE going somewhere.