Bonus Chapter 1

Hello there!!!!

Were you missing this?

Are you reading GUSTAKH ISHQ?

Anyways so this bonus chapter is dedicated to someone really really really special for me. My lost long twin, sister from another mister and BIRTHDAY GIRL MOHINI MOHINI MOHINI!!!  mj2981

HAPPIEST BIRTHDAY OVERSMATNESS KI DUKAN AND THE MOST ANNOYING PERSON EVER! AB TO PLUTO VAPAS LAUT JA!

I LOVE YOU ❤

.*.*.*.

Sandhir's wedding Night 😉

"Kaisi dheet ho yaar tum,  rona vona aata hi ni. Sb kitne embarrass ho gye the. " Rhea said chuckling as she brought Sanyukta inside her new room.

"Ab ni aaya rona to ni aaya, jabardasti h kya koi? " Sanyukta asked crossing her arms.

"Bilkul thi, bidaai ho ri thi tumhari. " Rhea tried to make her understand.

"Aur bida hokr pados mei hi aae h hm, isme kya rona. Achha ab chalo niklo, hmare vo aate honge, aaj to hme akela chhoddo unke sath." Sanyukta said causing Rhea to roll her eyes.

"Haa haa ja re h, hme bhi aisi vaisi picturein dekhne ka koi shauk ni h. " Rhea said before leaving Sanyukta alone in her new room.

Sanyukta took this time to look around the room properly. It was the definition of sweet and simple. The walls were painted in white and lightest shade of blue and the furniture was decent too. But the best part about the room was the huge window opposite to their bed. The moon shone in the darkness and the light directly reached their bed.

Smiling, she got up to go near the window but the opening of door made her halt.

"Achha aakhiri baat. " Rhea's voice made Sanyukta frown and she looked towards the door.

"Nightstand pe doodh rkha h, pila dena jijaji ko, shakti aur chusti, dono aaegi. " Rhea teased chuckling.

"Bhaago yaha se. " Sanyukta yelled fuming and she ran away laughing, closing the door behind her.

Sanyukta shook her head and chuckled at the antics of her best friend.

She, then, made her way towards the window and took a deep breath, looking at the sky.

The door opened again causing Sanyukta to roll her eyes.

"Tum fir aa gyi? " Sanyukta roared anticipating it to be Rhea but it turned out that it was her husband.

"Ji hm to pehli baar hi aae h. " He said confused causing Sanyukta to bit her lip.

"Aree, hme lga vo Rhea h, khair rehne dijiye. Andr aaiye na, aap hi ka kamra h. " Sanyukta said smiling and he chuckled before closing the door and coming towards her.

"Um, Sanyukta ji... " Randhir started and Sanyukta looked at him keenly.

"Ji. " She encouraged him to speak further.

"Aapko ye vo, kamra kaisa lga aapko? " He asked looking here and there.

"Ekdum lallantap, bilkul hmare Bhole Bhandari ki tarah. " She replied with a smile and he smiled too.

"Shukr h. " He sighed in relief and Sanyukta crossed her arms.

"Nikaaliye. " She demanded causing him to frown.

"Kya? " He asked a bit consciously and she rolled her eyes.

"Vahi baat jo kbse halak mei atki h pr aap bahar aane ni de re, nikaaliye bahar. " She demanded causing him to look down.

🎉 आपने Ishq ke Tante (Complete ✔) को पढ़ लिया है 🎉
Ishq ke Tante (Complete ✔)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें