Bal Brahmchari ?

Hello❤

#IKTCHAPTER1

Thank you so very much MonaMandy for this beautiful cover, I'm in love with this di❤

It's just a short story and I'm writing this because I NEED A CHANGE FOR GOD'S SAKE. I'm bored with the same old intense stories so I'm writing this,  a light hearted short story.

It'll have 10 chapters and the dialogues are in Hindi for the sake of essence.

Just like I wrote MY SECRET LOVER for some change, I'm writing this as well. Hope I get the same love and support.

Lots and lots of love .

.*.*.*.*.

"Ek kantaap marenge na to apna ling bhool jaoge,  samjhe? " She asked gritting her teeth causing the guy to laugh.

"Achha? Aisa h to hm bhi dekhna chahenge,  lo maro. " He kneeled in front of the seven years old to come in her height. The little girl smirked before planting a hard slap on his face and directing a kick towards his manhood causing him to cry in pain and faint on the spot.

"Sanyukta. " Seeing her seven years old daughter's strength her mother was beyond shocked. Somewhere she always knew that no matter what she does,  she cannot completely keep Sanyukta out of that world and the fact that she looked so much like her father made it more obvious. And not only in looks but in her character too, Sanyukta was a replica of her father. The aura this seven year old had was commendable and definitely inherited by her Dad.

"Ye kya kiya tumne? " Anju asked keeping her thoughts aside, looking at the almost 6 feet man lying on the floor unconscious.

"Ye aapke baare mei galat baatein bol ra tha,  aise kaise chhod dete hm? Hm na to kuch glt krenge aur na hi kuch glt hone denge kabhi. " Her lines made her mother's eyes widened. Anju clearly remembered these lines being said by none other than her husband. This was enough to infuriate her, what didn't she try to keep Sanyukta away from this and now she's going in the same path.

"Koi zaroorat ni h kuch bhi krne ki,  kaun ho tum ye sb krne wali? Chhoti si bachhi ho aur baatein aisi ki poocho mat,  dekho hm tumhe pehle bhi smjha chuke h,  ye sb ni chlega, vachan do hmko ki dobara aisa ni krogi,  vachan do. " Anju was scared would be understatement, things were turning out completely opposite to what she thought and planned.

Here Sanyukta was looking at her mother's scared yet mad expressions with confusion, what she did was right and she knew it then why her mother keeps on asking her not to do the right thing all the time? 

"Hm aisa koi vachan ni denge aapko. " She said looking away from her mother. How can she promise this? How can she not stand against the wrong,  her teachers always teach them to stand against the wrong and protect the right,  then how come she can stop doing the right?

"Agar tum hmari beti hogi to hmse ye vada zaroor krogi. " And with this the mother played her trump card leaving Sanyukta speechless. But this seven years old was no less after all,  she clearly knew the solution.

With a smile on her face, she held her mom's hand and made this promise that "Aaj ke baad hm aapko shikayat ka mauka ni denge. " Kyunki hm aapko kuch pta hi ni lgne denge. She promised her mother and herself. Anju's happiness knew no bounds after all everything was now going to go as planned but little did she knew that her daughter was long steps ahead of her.

"Ye hui na hmari beti wali baat,  hmari Rani Gudiya. " Anju kissed her forehead but Sanyukta made a face instead.

"Hm Gudiya ni h. " Her words made Anju laugh.

Ishq ke Tante (Complete ✔)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें