81.

S a r a .
"alright and next pose." Diego said as I posed for the camera as some girls looked over at me and giggled.

they were mostly sweden girls and not some American girl that i was.

more prettier and better.

"alright and the next one" Diego fixed the camera as I posed again as he smiled "alright that's a wrap ladies." Steven said as the group gathered around Steven and Diego.

"Thank you for your work and everything day 2 will be tomorrow around 4am to 1pm."

as i left and walked out down the street to my car i heard someone calling "Ma'am i think you forgot something." I turned around and it was Diego standing there smiling.

"oh shoot did i forget my wallet." I joked around as he chuckled "you need a ride?" i asked him as he smiled "nah but i wanna talk to you." he smiled as i let him in my car.

"so?" I asked as he smiled "let me take you to my place." he said as I blushed "hmmmm."

"fine."

~
~
~
"Diego where are we?" I asked as he chuckled "mi casa!" as i giggled "obviously."

"no attitude in mi casa." Diego smiled as he let me see as i looked around "oh shit pretty cool place." I said as he smiled.

"it's just for now since i'm always here." Diego said as I sat down on the kitchen counter as he laughed.

"the good old times." he sighed as he rolled a blunt.

"yep." I looked down as he looked at me as we made eye contact.

"you know i have this regret inside of me when i see you and your eyes full of pain." he said as he looked at his blunt.

"I regret hurting you , and leaving you." as his eyes watered up "I just wish i never caused so much fucking pain to you i should have been bet-."

"Diego." I cut him off "i cried so much i dealt with a lot after the whole breakup but i forgive you maybe we could try again but right now we should focus on our friendship." I said as he wiped his eyes.

"i'll be back." he said going upstairs to his room and closing the door.

D i e g o.
I bawled my eyes out like a crybaby i couldn't do it anymore sounds like an asshole move but I really missed Sara and her company.

"Diego?" I heard a small knock from my door "Yeah?" I tried playing it off "may i come in?" she asked as I took a deep breath and wiped my eyes "sure." as she walked inside and closed the door behind her.

"what's wrong?" she asked me as I chuckled "nothing.." as she looked me in the eyes "something's up and i wanna know." she said sitting next to me.

"Sara , I'm fine." I lied as she looked again "liar." she said as I looked down "how?" I asked as she chuckled.

"i could tell because i know you Diego." she said as I smiled at her "I'm just so lost Sara." I said as she leaned in and kissed me.

~
"Sara don't do this to yourself." I said as she looked at me confused "do you not want this?" she asked "I do , but i'm an asshole and i don't deserve someone like you i already broke your heart-." as she leaned in again and kissed me.

"Diego , put that aside right now we're together." she smiled as I blushed.

I kissed her back feeling all those sparks come back as I blushed.

we made out for a while as shit got carried away now she was on my lap as I gave her neck kisses.

"Diego." She blushed as I smiled kissing her neck and moving on.

~
"well that was amazing." She chuckled while she covered herself under my blanket as I cuddled with her.

"everything's fun with you." I said as she smiled "Diego , I don't know if i've made it obvious but I'm still deeply in love with you." she admitted as I looked at her.

"I love you more Sara." I said as she smiled and kissed me.

~
"YO XAN" I heard Steven yell as he opened the door as I covered Sara under the blanket.

"what's u-." he stopped "what were you doing?" he asked "your mom , now begone thot." I said as he chuckled and gave me some news.

"that crazy chick Zoey wants to link up with you." he said "tell her to fuck off." I said as he laughed and left.

"close one." Sara said as I smiled "yup."

~
~
~
~
~

a/n : thank you so much for 80k + it's been a journey on wattpad my dudes.

i start freshman year in four days :-)
but i'll be sure to update every week or probably everyday depending on how it goes.

my new book will be out in a few weeks :-)

once again thank you guys <3.

vote / comment / follow <3.

-
Papa J
090118 <3.
1:24am
words : 845.