64

s a r a <3
"BABYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!" I kissed Diego as he mocked me " babyyyyyyyyyy" as I groaned.

"so how was new york ?" I asked him as he stared for a bit " pretty good " he said smiling as I blushed.

-
D i e g o <3
"Alright babe i'll be back" I said as I went down to the studio and saw a message from Zoey.

"Hey daddy , mind if i pull up to california for a bit?? xoxo 👅"

I groaned to myself as I thought " fuck no she can't" as Sara came and I blocked Zoey quickly.

"baby wanna go and get my tour ready?" I asked her and she smiled " of course"

"get dressed" I said as she smiled and went to our room.

~
"what is it zoe?" I mumbled as she asked me " why the fuck did you block me?" " because i'm with sara that's why." I stated as she mocked me.

"Baby!" I heard Sara yell from upstairs as I replied " yes princess?" as Zoe mocked me again.

"does this look good on me?" she yelled as I yelled back "i'll be there in a second" as I looked at Zoey who was now playing with her hair.

"daddy come back to New York" she moaned as I rolled my eyes.

"bye" I said "bye what?" she asked me "i'll call you later" as i hung up and ran upstairs.

"hey b-" i was cut off as i saw Sara in a tight short red dress which complimented her curves as she giggled.

"whatcha think?" she asked me as my jaw drop " holy shit you look so fucking good" I said hugging her.

"Do I really?" she muttered.

"you don't think you look good?" I asked her as she pouted at me " I think daddy has his attention on other girls and not me" as I kissed her " of course not princess."

-
"you sure daddy?" she asked me again as we kept kissing I pulled her hair as she moaned.

"sure as i'll ever be" I smiled as she pushed me onto the bed and crawled on me.

"daddy seems excited" she giggled kissing me as she placed her lips on my member and began.

"fuck baby" I grunted as she smiles and kept bobbing her head gagging.

it wasn't until she stopped and I felt my climax there but didn't nut...

"baby?" I asked as she smiled " you'll have to wait till after we're alone again" she giggles as she went to the bathroom.

-
quick chapter!
but hey new story is out also comment down below which story i should keep updating besides this one!

i made a new story called " Groceries " it'll be out in a day or two !

check it out!

-
vote / comment / follow <3

stay happy loves <3.

062818 <3 happy birthday to my momma !!

-
J