18

<I'm typing this at school lmao>
S a r a <3
I slept that night in a deep sleep which rarely happens being honest they never happen.

Diego was a sweet generous guy who made me happy but I don't know if i'm ready for a relationship not like he asked me.

I really do wanna be with Diego but I'm just gonna let time go by and see where this takes us.

"Baby wake up" I heard Diego say as he hugged me under the covers " what?" I groaned " Wake up Sara" I heard him say again.

" give me five minutes" I said rolling back to bed " Fine" He said as he walked downstairs.

-
D i e g o <3
I made Sara breakfast such as waffles since she hated Pancakes and Tea.

I walked back upstairs to my room and woke her up " Wake up!" I said as she stretched and sat up rubbing her eyes " what?" She groaned " Here" I said setting up the breakfast " aw Diego baby" She said blushing " Thank you" she said as I smiled " your welcome precious" I said as she smiled starting to eat the breakfast.

" baby you needa get dressed?" I asked "fuck i'll go back home " She said "no stay i'll give you this" I said handing her a pair of socks , joggers and hoodie " thanks" she said as I watched her.

"Excuse you" she said giggling " what I can't get a peek?" I asked as she blushed " no not yet" She said laughing " not yet" I said rolling my eyes and exiting the room.

a/n : tysm for reading!

ILY ALL!!

<333

-
1/29/18