75.

a/n : tHANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 70k BABES !! THE PAST THREE DAYS IVE BEEN ON NO SLEEP BUT YAK I HAD TO UPDATE ITS ALMOST 2AM WISH ME LUCK.

enjoy ;
D i e g o .
"About?" I asked as Sara stood in front of me "How you had that blow out and left me here." I paused as the words came out her mouth.

"I just didn't know you were that Loyal and you cared so fucking much for me." I muttered as she struggled to hear my words.

"what Diego?" she asked again as I looked at her from top to bottom

"Sara i'm sorry." I said as she looked at me "huh?" she asked "forget it." I said sitting down.

~
"Zoey no we can't." I groaned as she crawled on top of me "come on diego the last time please." She moaned as i looked at the time.

"no it's 11:45pm and Sara gets home at 1:40am and i can't." I said as Zoey pouted.

"why not Diego come on she's not even home." She said again.

"yeah why not Diego?" I heard a voice say which wasn't Zoeys.

-
"Why not Diego?" Sara said as Zoey jumped off and hid under me as I looked at Sara who was about to break down.

"why not fucking waste five months why not huh?" she asked me "Baby.." I said " don't call me your fucking baby." She said as I felt something in my throat.

I slowly approached her as she slapped me "don't get close." she said as I looked at her "baby i swear i never wanted to hurt you.." I said stuttering as she laughed "yeah everything you said you fucking lied you cheated on me with this fucking whore." she ranted as Zoey got up.

"Sara." Zoey said " shut it whore." She said "but.." She continued on as Sara went off "sorry i don't talk to whores who like sucking on guys when she clearly knows he has a fucking girlfriend." Sara smiled with redness in her eyes.

~
"well I think i should get going now Mr.Leanos." Sara went on grabbing her stuff as I stopped her while she was walking out of the place.

"baby please." I said as she looked at me "move." she said "where ya gonna stay at?" I asked as she looked at me.

"my friend she has a place now goodbye Diego." She said walking past me and leaving with tears in her eyes.

"all the shit you said all the blood i bled."

-
a/n: my sleeping schedule was fucked but ima fix it now thank you so fUCKING MUCH FOR 71k !

i'm sorry i'm leaving you at a cliffhanger if ion update in the next day spam me :,)

whatcha think is gonna happen?

vote : comment : follow <3.

-
8/01/18 <3
10:55pm .

-
papa J <3
instagram -> @ peachyc4nt & my main is in my bio :,)