67.

a/n : follow my instagram i really want new friends 🤭.

~
D i e g o.
I zoned out and remembered what me and Zoey did and how much I regret it all I could tell Sara right now and possibly loose her forever.

I fucking hate myself for the bullshit i've done to this poor innocent girl.

instead of giving her the world i'm giving her a stepmom role.

~
"baby , what's wrong?" Sara asked me as I blinked "huh?" I asked "you've been thinking for the past hour." She said.

"oh no reason" I said laughing it off. "what's wrong though?" She asked me "nothing baby." I said smiling.

I lied , I couldn't hurt her and I obviously wasn't gonna use the "alcohol made me do it." its bullshit i did it because i'm a piece of shit.

~
"Baby talk to me." Sara said pouting at me "okay what's up?" I asked her "what's wrong?.." she asked me.

"nothing why?" I replied "you've been acting strange cmon." She pouts "nah for real baby i'm okay" I said.

"baby do you need space i'll give you it." She said as I looked at her "space as in?" I asked "an open relationship?" she asked me.

"uh.." I said as she chuckled "you get to do whatever you want but i won't since you're always traveling." She said.

"baby you sound stupid i obviously want you." I said as she blushed.

~
a/n ; quick one
i'm dropping my new book next month on the 18th :,)

thank you for 59k + reads <3.

also for 150 followers <3.

~
vote / comment / follow <3.

-
070918 <3
~ papa j <3.