Tsunade (14)

(A/N: Down below are the comfirmed and requested ships that will be seen in this book, it's a MultiSaku book. Thank you guys for requesting!)

Galelover4ever -Gaara x Sakura
Sakura_Uchiha213 -Kiba x Sakura
Unknown - Itachi x Sakura
Sakura_Uchiha213 -Obito x Sakura
CapiSmile - Naruto x Sakura

No One's POV
After a week in the Land of the Waves Sakura jumped from branch to branch before she teleported inside Konoha. Letting out a small yawn she went inside her home welcomed by her mother, Mebuki. "Hey mom" Sakura said and Mebuki turned around and smiled. She was one of the very few that knew that she had gone out of Konoha, she also knew her reason and her secret. "Your back. How was your trip?" she said. Sakura smiled "It was great! Has anything new happened while I was away?" "Oh, yes there is a new hokage now!" "Really! What's their name?" asked Sakura curiously. "Her name is Tsunade, also known as the slug princess! They are also one of the great sanin and said to be one of the best medical nin in the world" Mebuki said with excitement. "That's great. Akane told me to talk to her and get her to train me" Sakura told her mom. "Then right after eating you can head out. But first tell me about you trip"

While eating Sakura told her mom all about her trip. She explained the training and how she helped rebuild the Mist village. She also talked about Haku and Zabuza and how they were getting used to their new lifestyle. They now train villagers to be ninjas and they also protect the village. After Sakura finished eating she excused herself and headed towards the hokage's tower.

Sakura's POV
Once I arrived infront of the hokages office I took a deep breath before knocking on the door. "You may come in" was heard from behind the door. I opened the door andwalked inside. A blonde women with soft brown eyes looked up as I walked in. A ravenette by her side with an adorable pig in her arms. The blonde, who I figured was Tsunade, told the raventte something in the ear before ravenette excused herself and left. "What is it that you need?" asked Tsunade. "Oh, you must be Tsunade! My mother, Akane, told me that you will be training me with chakra control" I said while taking a small bow. "You must be Sakura then, don't worry I won't tell anyone your secret. Me and your mother met a long time ago while I was on a mission. She saved me from being killed and from that day on we become great friends. However before we begin you must show me what you can do so I will know where to start."

No One's POV
Tsunade and Sakura then went out into the training grounds to start the spar. They were going to fight so Tsunade could see where she was going to being training Sakura with. Getting into stance the battle began. Sakura ran towards Tsunade to try and land a punch on her however Tsunade caught Sakura's fist. Tsuande then filled her fist with chakra and punched Sakura's stomach. It sent her flying towards a tree. "I know you can do better! Give me your all!" yelled Tsunade towards Sakura. Sakura then called out for Winter as she started to transform into her fox form. Now that's more like it thought Tsuande with a smirk.

Timeskip (2 weeks later)
After a long day of training with the hokage Sakura was finally able to rest. She was going to get something to eat at Ichiraku's. She sat down and ordered her favorite ramen. She let out a long tired sigh. Her face was covered in dirt, scratches and a bruise due to a spar she and Tsunade had.

After a while she noticed someone familiar walking in. It was Naruto. Once he entered he blushed as he saw Sakura and sat down next to her. They then started to talk and get to know each other more. Sakura told her about her training with Tsunade and that was why she was a mess. Naruto also told her about his training with his new teacher. Sakura smiled at Naruto as they walked home because after a long day she was finally able to relax. She also got to know Naruto more without having to yell at him. She had fun.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry if this chapter was short, I tried making it as long as possible before running out of ideas. Hope you all enjoyed reading this!
I'll try updating more (please have patience with me)
Also thank you for those who read this book, I love you all!!!