Chunin Exams pt2 (9)

Sakura's POV
Jumping from tree to tree me, Naruto and Sasuke were looking for a weak team to take the scroll from. While searching to not get tricked by the enemy Sasuke created a password, well more like a phrase to tell who was our teammate and who was not. The question was 'when does a ninja attack?' I easily memorized the whole thing but I noticed that Naruto was having a difficult time understanding. I already knew that Naruto being a bit slow at processing things won't be able to say the whole thing. Feeling a slight shift in wind I looked to my side and a huge gust of wind blew us all in separate directions. Landing softly on a bush I looked to see if Winter was alright. I had brought her along because of two reasons. One, no one else can see her unless she allows it and two, she is very useful in me transforming. I got up and patted away any dirt on my outfit and headed towards Sasukes chakra signal. Taking a few steps closer him he lifted up a kunai towards me and told me to say the password. I easily said it right as Naruto came from the shadows. I knew something was wrong because his chakra signals weren't the same plus he also said the password right. Deciding to act stupid I asked Sasuke why he attacked him.

~Time Skip Sakura's POV~
We were now fight against a blacked haired guy or girl, wasn't to sure. Well I wasn't really fighting, it was all Sasuke since I pretended to be 'weak.' During Sasuke's battle with the grass nin he unlocked his second tomoe. His eyes were stained red with the two tomoe swimming around his pupil. I must say it was beautiful to watch but that didn't mean I liked Sasuke. When they battle was coming to an end and Naruto was laying on the floor Sasuke used his clans jutsu. Burning off part of the grass nins face the nin decided to tear away his face. My eyes widened as I knew exactly who it was. My mom had shown me a picture of him telling me to stay away from him. Orochimaru...

No One's POV
Orochimaru launched his head forward aiming it at Sasuke. Before Sakura could react and push Sasuke out of the way, Orochimarus fangs sunk into his neck. Sasuke fell down on his knees groaning in pain, it felt like his neck was burning. As Sakura wiped her head to face Orochimaru he vanished into thin air. Sakura let out a deep sigh because she had to carry two teammates to safety. Picking them up one at a time she made her way to a tree and put them underneath it. Sloppily setting down traps so that the enemy would think she is weak and would underestimate her. Getting some towels and damping them with water from her canister she layed them on her teammates foreheads. Staying up all night to keep them safe and well. 'I can't fall alseep I have to protect this two' she thought.

~Time Skip No Ones POV~
Waking up from a horrible nightmare Sakura's eyes were wide open. Shaking her head so that she could stay awake. She looked at her side to see Winter curled up in a ball sleeping and the boys still unconscious. Hearing a small rustle she got her kunai ready but noticed it was only a squirrel. "You scared me little guy" she said to him. As the squirrel got closer it was going to step on one of her traps and it was also carrying a paper bomb. Not knowing what else to do she threw the kunai at it only to scare it off. She knew that whoever sent the squirrel was hiding somewhere in the bushes ahead.

~Time Skip~
Zaku, Dosu and Kin jumped out from the bush and went closer to Sakura and her injured teammates. Dosu easily discovered her 'trap' that she set up as a distraction. When they jumped to attack her she cut the rope to another trap. Breaking the log that was launched at them they headed to attack Sakura. "Leaf hurricane" was heard and a green flash was seen jumping infront of Sakura. "W-what are you doing here Lee?" Sakura asked. Lee responded with "I will always appear anytime and anywhere that you are in trouble Sakura."

Sakura's POV
I could feel my face warming a little. I could tell that Lee really cared for me but I was worried for him because this ninjas were really strong. As they started fighting Lee was using his taijutsu but it didn't have much of an effect on them. Carefully watching their attacks and analyzing their moves my eyes widen when Lee started bleeding from his ears. Sound, they were using sound waves to attack "Lee, no" I half whispered. As Lee fell down defeated I wanted to go to his side and aid him but I was stopped. The sound nin called Kin was grasping my hair tightly. Tears were streaming down my face from fear but I had to shake out of it. I had enough watching my teammates backs. Taking out a kunai "Oh this isn't for you" I told Kin before slicing my hair. I put a genjutsu around the area so they wont escape. "Winter" I whispered and her ears shoot up. "It's time" I said and she ran towards me, saying a quick jutsu ears came from the side of my head and a fluffy tail from behind me. Smirking I ran towards the sound nin dodging their attacks. Doing quick handsigns cherry blossoms started raining down becoming sharp needles when coming close to the enemy. Dosu tried using sound to get to me but it didnt have any effect on me since I used chakra to block out sound. Zaku grabbed a hold of my hands thinking that will stop me but I hopped on one foot and kicked him hard in the face making him fly towards a tree. (Author: Gomen, I'm horrible at explaining with detail)

~Time Skip after trying to open the scroll~
Looking up I took a closer look at Kabuto. Sure he was creepy and was working with the enemy (Akane, her mom, told her about Kabuto and him being a spy) he was actually pretty good looking. He was actually going to help us get the heaven scroll. While jumping from tree to tree he talked about the scrolls and explained more about them. We stopped to rest and heard a rustle behind us. Naruto was the first to react by throwing a kunai which hit a huge centipede. I of course pretended to be grossed out but I was quite amazed they could get that big.

~Time Skip No Ones POV~
After entering the building Sakura read what it said on the wall. They were told to open their scrolls. Naruto was quite nervous to open it but he still did it. Smoke then rose from the scroll and when it cleared Iruka-sensei came out. He then explained the rules for the next part of the exams. What will the outcomes be like?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm so sorry for not uploading sooner :( even though I'm in summer break I still have to go to drivers ed
I'll be back and writing more around July since it's going to be around my last week. Wish me luck and I hope you enjoyed the story (I made it a lot longer than usual).