9 | READY AIM FIRE

Depuis le début

    It's a club called the Meteor. There is a small line of people outside, along with a bodyguard. I can tell he's a bodyguard because of his build. Obviously if someone's gonna have a bodyguard it's going to be someone strong as hell.

    Cas tries Tommy's cell phone as we get out of the Impala right down the road from the club. "Ugh, he's still not answering," Cas says, the phone presses to his ear.

    "Well he got us here, that's what matters," Dean says as he closes the trunk. He holds a pair of handcuffs in his hands which he just retrieved from the trunk. I recognize the little symbols etched into them.

    "Enochian handcuffs? That's your move?" Crowley asks in disbelief.

    "They held me," Cas tells him.

    "You're not him," Crowley says. He's actually right, for the first time.

    "We have no sure bets here, okay?" Dean says. "Anything that we use is gonna be like popping BBs."

    "Ah, great pep talk," Crowley says. "Go team." I smile a little.

    "Guys we're here to do more than just take a shot at Lucifer," Sam says firmly.

    "We are?" Crowley says.

    "Yes," Sam says. "We need to save the people inside too."

    "I'll take Lucifer," Cas says. "He's my responsibility."

    I scoff. "That's not fair. Can't we have some?" Honestly, I can't believe what Cas just said. I know he's referring to that time a year ago when he said yes and let Lucifer possess him, at which point the devil sort of got out of the cage. But still, Cas was just doing what he thought was right.

    "Well, the only way you'll clear that crowd without drawing fire is if he's otherwise engaged," Cas says.

    "Engaged in what, Cas? Killing you?" Dean says, getting defensive.

    "Cas, you'll last three minutes, tops," Sam says. I want to argue with him. Man, it seems like they don't have any faith in Cas. Either that or their super protective over their angel friend.

    "Hey, relax, it's not like he's going in alone," I say, just as defensive as Dean. Cas looks at me in shock but doesn't say anything.

    "Oh, you're gonna help?" Dean asks. I make a face at him.

    "Shut up, I help," I argue.

    Dean just rolls his eyes a little before turning and walking towards the front of the building with Sam. The latter turns to glance at me briefly before following after his brother.

     "I assume you have a plan," Crowley says. I smirk.

    "I'm sorry, are you new here?" I reply as the three of us begin towards the building. The three of us all had teleportation powers now. Cas doesn't know that because he seems surprised when I tell him I can do it myself. I think he might be worried I might screw things up. Maybe I'd care if it was Sam or Dean, but with Cas things are different. It's weird to explain.

    Crowley didn't need to hear about my plan, it's basically just "hit him with everything we got."

    When Lucifer grabs onto Cas's arms and shoves him into a little rack of clothes and says "Took you long enough", I'm not worried at all, which is weird. I'm confident in my abilities right now, I've been practicing a little with moving things with my powers.

    "Did you bring the rest of the Little Rascals?" Lucifer tilts his head to the side, amused as he looks down at Cas who is on the floor.

    I come into his view, fingering my angel blade. "We're more like the Scooby Gang." Crowley is standing beside me now, and the two have a little stare off.