Chapter Two.

Hello cups! :D

another upload cause I can't sleep...

---

I stirred in my bed.

"Ssh, she's waking up." I heard an Irish accent whisper.

"Then shut up!" I turned over and felt someone brush my cheek.

"Okay, one... two... THREE!" Before I could respond, cold water splashed on my body.

"GUYS! I'm pregnant! This is abuse!" I screamed and jumped out of bed.

"It was Harry's idea!" I heard Zayn blame. I smiled and looked at Louis snickering in the corner.

"What are you laughing at, Tommo?!" I snapped. He stopped and stared at Niall. I saw Harry smirking and I stomped to the bathroom. I looked down at my stomach and saw the tiny, unnoticed curve. I stripped my clothes and turned on the warm water. I heard my brother open the door.

"Hey guys, why is Louis all depressed on the couch?" He asked.

"Belle snapped at him." Niall said. I smirked. I heard my brother laughing and take off his work shoes. He walked to my room. I knew he was getting my clothes for me. I sighed and put soap in my hair. I heard my brother open the bathroom door and set my clothes on the toilet.

"You made Louis cry, hermanita?" He asked, chuckling. I laughed washing my hair.

"Yessir." I said, laughing.

"YOU'RE CRUEL!" I heard Louis muffled scream. Jacob laughed and closed the door. I heard him close the door to my bedroom. I sighed and washed the conditioner out.

"Babe?" I heard Harry through the door.

"Yes, Hazza?" I asked.

"Can... can I come in?" He asked. I turned the water off and grabbed a towel. He opened the door.

"Baby... I'm sorry about yesterday. I was just shocked by it all and-" I cut him off with a kiss.

"It's okay, love. It's the past." I smiled. He smiled and wrapped his arms around my waist. I smiled and kissed him again. His lips moved with mine. He licked my bottom lip, asking for enterance. I granted him enterance. I felt my heart speed up as our tongues touched. His hands trailed up my back, drawing little patterns. I giggled and pulled away. He bent and kissed my stomach.

"Hey babe, I'm gonna love you forever and always. Just like mumma." He whispered. I shooed him away after that. I pulled on my underwear and bra. I looked at what my brother picked out. He picked out baggy sweats with a tanktop. I smiled at his choices, knowing he wanted me to relax today. I looked at my black sandals and laughed; they matched the outfit. I got dressed and walked into the living room.

"Guys, let's go. My brother needs his rest." I said. They agreed and we all walked out. Harry grabbed my hand and smiled at me. I laughed at Louis response to us. He crossed his arms and huffed.

"Beautiful, where do you want to go?" Zayn asked once we got inside the escalade.

"Uh, I just want to stay in." I gestured towards my damp hair.

"Oh okay. My flat it is beautiful!" He smiled and I laughed. Harry smiled down at me and I leaned myself against him.

"So... when are you guys buying me that slice?" Niall asked. I laughed.

"Zayn, stop by Connies." I said. Zayn nodded his head. Harry started playing with my hair, my eyes grew droopy. I looked at Liam at my right, face timing his girlfriend and his four month old baby. I heard his daughter gurgling and Danielle laughing.