"My name is Optimus Prime and this is my team", he says and gestures to the rest of the bots. The tallest only came up to Optimus' elbow... I study them all. One is red with horns and looked to be male. The one next to him looked to be female. She is tiny and is blue and pink. Mostly blue. Then there was a bulky green one and a black and yellow one, mostly yellow. Then there was one standing next to the computers. He was orange and white and seemed to be a medic.

"And what are their names?", I ask. They all introduce themselves.

Horned Red's name is Cliffjumper. Tiny Blue is Arcee. Bulky Green is Bulkhead. Suits him. Black and yellow is Bumblebee, his name suits him as well. Them orange and white is Ratchet. He seems to be very grumpy.

Fowler then leaves after making sure I was comfortable staying with the robots.

"So... what are you?", I ask, not sure if they were actually robots since they seemed to be something else. And because I've been in my robot form and I most definitely don't feel like a robot.

"We are autonomous robotic organisms from the planet Cybertron also known as Autobots. We are fighting Decepticons who are here for energon", Optimus say.

"What's energon?", I ask.

"Our fuel, ammunition, and lifeblood", Optimus answers.

"And currently, we should be out scouting for it but Fowler contacted us saying that he needed us to meet you", Ratchet grumbles.

"Well, don't let me stop you from scouting for energon. It sure seems like you need it", I say, using a device from my other form to scan them all. They didn't notice me scanning them as it was an internal scanner. They were all low, Ratchet especially. It was way below the bar for fully functional.

Optimus nods. "Whoever has control over the most energon is the one currently winning the war."

"Then go scout for energon!!", I exclaim. They all jump before Optimus nods to Ratchet who sends them all to different places.

"Whoa!! How did you do that? Where did they go?", I exclaim, excitement taking over me.

"I ground bridged them to the desired coordinates", Ratchet rolls his eyes, as if this is common knowledge.

"Hey, don't roll your eyes!! I just barely met you, I shouldn't know all of what you can do just yet!!. And also... can you teach me how to work the ground bridge so that way if you're busy I can help out somehow...?", I look down at the ground. Optimus was still at base, amusement in his eyes from watching us.

I could sense that Ratchet was about to say no but Optimus stops him.

"Ratchet, it would be best if you taught her, so she can help out in some way. Besides, it would allow you to scout some as well, instead of being stuck in base all day", Optimus says.

Ratchet sighs. "Fine. But don't expect me to enjoy it!" He sends Optimus to the coordinates and turns to me.

"Go to that computer right there", he orders. I follow his instructions. We connect the computer to the ground bridge and Ratchet teaches me how to open the bridge. He was surprised by how fast I was picking it up.

"Alright, what's your secret? You're picking this up way to quickly to be a human. It's almost like you've done this before", Ratchet says, once I successfully open the groundbridge without his help. He only explained what to do. He didn't show me, he just explained to me how to do it and then told me to do it.

"I don't have a secret", I lied. "I just happen to remember almost everything and it helps me when I need to do something."

Okay, it was partial lie. I do have a secret but I also have very good memory. Ratchet hummed, almost as if he didn't believe me but he let it go. Soon Cliffjumper called for a ground bridge.