Chapter 37: On Sight

Start from the beginning

"He did what," Zach screamed jumping to his feet.

" He tried to kiss me, so I spit on his mouth, slapped the shit out of him and dipped," I said shrugging my shoulders and laying back into the couch.

"Where the fuck is my keys," Zach said sliding his feet into his Nike slides and stomped heavily to the kitchen.

"Where are you going," I said scrambling to my feet.

"I'm going to beat the fuck out of him and get away from you before I wreck some shit," he said with a dismissive wave of his hand.

" What did I do? I handled it. I didn't kiss him back nor have I communicated with him since he pulled that stunt."

" You didn't tell me about it either," he yelled.

"And for that, I apologize because I should have, but I didn't want you to respond the way you're responding now. I didn't want you to-"

" Yeah, bro! I 'm about to ride. This nigga Cam decided it was okay to put lips on my wife." Did this dude just get on the phone and have a whole conversation like I wasn't talking to him.

"She says she ain't kiss him back. She said she spat when he tried to kiss her," he chuckled lowly.

"Zach," I called out.

"Yeah bro. That shit is nasty as fuck,"

"Zach," I yelled again.

" No, I don't need you to ride with me. I'm just letting you know so that when you get that phone call, you won't be caught off guard."

I walked around the island and stood in his face. He blinked slowly three times and side-stepped me walking to door exchanging his slides for a pair of Air Max.

"Bro, I'm sure. I'll keep it you posted. Love you too. Bye." he said finally hanging up the phone. I rushed around him using my body to block the door so that he couldn't get in the garage.

"Move Elise," he said through gritted teeth.

"No! I'm not about to let you do something stupid," I stated firmly crossing my arms over my chest. Next thing I know I was being lifted from the ground and thrown over Zach's shoulder. He carried me over his shoulder sending painfully pleasurable licks to my cheeks.

"Your ass should have told me." Whack!

"Now you got me out here looking stupid because I ain't check his ass." Whack!

"But no worries. It will be handled." Whack!

"I'm not your child. You not about to whoop me. You want to whoop somebody better go pick up Kese and Kiya," I said while sending smacks to his backside. Next thing I know I landed on the couch with a huff and Zach's back was to me as he retreated to the door. By the time I made it to him the garage door was halfway up and he was backing out.

"Fuck," I screamed.