Chapter 28: Cuts and Bruised Egos Part 2

1:45 p

1:45 p.m.

Super Skate Center

I pulled up to Super Skate, getting out and grabbing the cake from the passenger seat. Elise went all out with this big ass cake, but she did that for everybody's birthday. For favors, she got each child a caddy with legos and various treats in them. I couldn't wait for the day that Lise had kids. She would be a great mother. The party was set to start at two, so I needed to get in there before Jhene went all nuclear.

 The party was set to start at two, so I needed to get in there before Jhene went all nuclear

The funny thing is Zakiya probably shouldn't even be here. I really believe that Jhene trapped Zach. They weren't even together. Zach and I went down to Panama for Spring Break and ran into Jhene and her sister Christiana. One thing led to another and Zach was asking me for a condom in the middle of the club and told me he had a ride home. He and Jhene slept together that night, but he swore he used a condom and that after that first nut, he sobered up and realized what he was doing and walked back to our hotel.

The crazy thing about it was he dropped the condom I gave him in the club and used the one Jhene gave him. I knew he wouldn't hit her raw intentional, Zach was overly cautious about his sexual health. Zykese was planned, by Zach at least. A couple of weeks later, Jhene hit him with that I'm late text, and the rest is history. Who really knows what went down that night.

I walked into Super Skate and quickly located the party room. I walked in greeting everyone and asking Jhene's mom Tisha where she wanted me to put the cake.

" Where's your brother," Tisha asked laced in sarcasm.

" Elise just got out of the hospital a few hours ago. She had to stay overnight. He had to get her home and settled," I said being truthful without having to go too far into it.

" Um Hm, choosing that woman over his flesh and blood again," Tisha said shaking her head from side to side. I just rolled my eyes. I wasn't here for the bullshit.

" Hey Jay," Jhene said coming into the room offering me a side hug.

" Hey Nae Nae," I said nodding my head, "you need help with anything," I asked looking around the room.