30| You're my everything.

I love you. You annoy me more than I ever
thought possible. But I want to spend every
irritating minute with you.

Adalynn's POV
(Two months later!)

"Are you excited?" My mom asks.

"It's finally happening!" I say with an excited smile.

"We're so proud of you." My dad says, parking the car.

"All the graduates have to enter on this side of the building. But I'll try to find you guys in the audience." I say, grabbing my cap and exiting the vehicle.

I see where all the seniors are supposed to meet and spot Ella talking to Zane. She notices me walking towards her and shoves Zane out of the way.

"We're graduating!" She shouts, pulling me into a hug.

"I know! It feels so weird that we won't be here in the fall." I say. "I'm going to miss you so much!"

"You know I'll never forget about you. You're my main bitch." She says, laughing.

"With all the shit that has happened, we're bonded for life." I joke.

She playfully rolls her eyes and wraps her arm around me. "You know I love you, right?" She asks.

"I love you too. Thanks for not trying to kill me." I say.

"Thanks for not accusing me of working with her. I know you were on edge before the whole thing, so I can't imagine how paranoid you were about every single interaction with everyone was for you. I should have confronted you about that from the beginning instead of letting you deal with that on your own." She says with a frown.

I hug her tight and say, "You did nothing wrong. Ashton was there for me because we agreed to only keep it between us. I don't think I would have shared even if you snooped for information."

"I'm glad you had him there. If he wasn't, I don't know what I would have done if you were gone for good." She says with a shakey voice.

"Hey, I'm still here. This is a happy day for us! I'm just grateful you understand why I didn't immediately share everything with you." I say.

"Someone in our inner circle threatening you is totally understandable. I definitely didn't want to be a suspect, so I tried not to pry too much into the whole Evanescent thing. But they're gone, and we're still here. Fuck that bitch." She says, flipping off the ground.

"As a side note, I'm sorry I wasn't there to get the tea between you and Zane. I really am happy for you, and I'll be here for you, always." I say, squeezing her hand.

"We're even on that. You didn't update me about Ashton because of the whole threat situation. I'd keep my business on the low too. But we're finally in happy, healthy relationships! Life can't get better." She says, bringing us back to Ashton and Zane.

I make eye contact with Ashton, and he lifts his arm for me to slip into. I smile and turn to cup his cheek. He brushes his lips against mine and says, "You look angelic, Lynn. My little angel from hell."

Ella coughs and Zane says, "Keep in mind we're at a school event." Ashton and I ignore them and flip them off.

"You two were all over each other before I got here. I thought one of you would climax here in the parking lot." I say sarcastically.

Ella snorts and says, "I fake it with him."

Zane fakes a shocked expression and says, "Babe. Am I really that bad?"