Goodbye

Another wonderful week had passed by, and on a sunny Saturday evening, nine people, who considered themselves as friends, were standing at the airport, five of them (more or less) ready to go to their destined country - South Korea.

They were talking about everything that had happened in the past six months - Felix and Jeongin playing jokes on everybody, even over text; Hyunjin and Seungmin starting to talk privately a lot (it's obvious they liked each other); what happened at both schools and not to forget the past week all nine of them have spent together. Well, they'd talked about a lot more, though, but those were the most important topics.

Soon, there were only a few minutes left, and they all started saying their goodbyes. Everyone whispered a few funny, cute, loving or cheerful words to another.

In the end, Changbin and Felix were also hugging. Felix kissed his boyfriend until they both were running out of breath, and they looked into each other's eyes deeply. Then, Changbin announced in a deep voice, but so that everyone could hear him: "The next time we meet in person, I'm going to make you meet my parents."

Felix gulped.

----

So that's the official end of this story! I hope you enjoyed reading it. ^^

Also, there is going to be a sequel about Minho and Jisung's relationship and it will be called "Sea Barrier". Would be nice if you could give it a read when it's published.

Hope you have a nice day/night! ^-^