New Year's Eve

It was currently 7 in the evening and the four of them were sitting in a circle and talked, laughed, had fun. Yes, four people - Felix, Minho, Changbin and Jisung were sitting in Changbin and Minho's apartment to start in the next year together. They had agreed on inviting Jisung; especially since said boy didn't exactly want to spend the evening without his friends, surrounded by people he didn't talk to most of the time.

Also, Changbin and Felix had been totally right; Jisung and Minho got along extremely well. They smirked at each other knowingly every time they saw Minho or Jisung stealing a secret (fond) glance at the respective other. One time, Minho even bit his lip subconsciously, causing Felix to hold back his laughter and Changbin to choke on his water.

Somewhen, they played a game and Minho, being the good best friend he was, asked Changbin in front of everyone how he felt about Felix. Changbin started to stutter and his face became red, but eventually, he managed to get the words "I- I like him a- a who- whole lot.." out of his mouth. Even Felix's face was flushed a bright red color by then. Jisung and Minho looked at each other and chuckled, earning a death stare from Changbin each. They shut up immediately. Changbin could be very intimidating if he wanted to.

It was getting late, and soon, there was only a minute left. They were standing on the street to watch the fireworks. Felix was only wearing a hoodie and shivered slightly; Changbin noticed it immediately. He took his jacket and put it around Felix's shoulders, causing the latter to say: "Keep your jacket, you'll be cold, Binnie." Changbin just smiled and put his hands on top of Felix's to keep him from getting out of the jacket. Felix smiled as well and cuddled himself deeper in the soft and warm fabric. Changbin's heart pounded madly against his ribcage; this was just too adorable and endearing for him to take.

Then, Minho and Jisung began to scream, the other two joining them after three numbers: "10! 9! 8! 7! 6! 5! 4! 3! 2! 1!"

Fireworks could be seen exploding everywhere; lighting up the nightly sky with the splashing colors. Felix was staring up at the sky, but then, he felt a warm hard at his neck and someone appeared in front of him. He was forced to look into Changbin's captivating eyes, their faces getting closer with every second. Felix didn't mind. They paused when their faces were only two centimeters apart, their lips slightly parted, their breaths mingling.

Then, Changbin closed the gap between them. Their lips touched and moved against each other immediately.