Minho

Changbin was nervous. Felix agreed to meet him again, and Changbin said he would pick the other up. There he was now; standing in front of the house Felix had told him belonged to his aunt and uncle, too afraid to knock on the door. He counted in his head - 3, 2, 1 -, then raised his hand to finally signalize that he was there to pick Felix up. 

The door was opened.

Felix began to chuckle: "Put your hand down, Changbin, it's only me." Changbin was a bit startled and blushed once again; it must have looked like he was about to throw a punch at his friend. "O- Oh, Felix, I'm sorry, I- I only wanted to knock on the door.." He must have looked like a deer in front of an oncoming car, Changbin thought. Felix laughed his wonderful laugh, and Changbin was once again mesmerized by the sound. He didn't exactly know the reason for that, but Changbin had asked Minho for advice yesterday after he had met Felix in real life for the first time. His heartbeat had been so incredibly fast that he wondered why Felix hadn't noticed it when they had been sharing their hugs, and Minho's answer had him questioning his feelings.

"I think you're in love with him, Changbin", Minho had told him, a smirking expression on his face. 

However, he couldn't continue thinking about this as Felix spoke up again: "I know, Binnie, and it's fine. Want to go, then?" "Yeah, sure." Changbin didn't notice that Felix shouted some words of goodbye to his family, instead, he thought about the wonderful sound of Felix saying his name.

By the time they walked through the city, Changbin couldn't help but notice how amazed Felix was by almost everything. Felix also asked a lot of questions, and Changbin was very happy that he got to answer every single one of them. Furthermore, Changbin told Felix that he would give him a tour through Seoul later on or on another day, but he wanted Felix to see how he lived today. Also, he wanted him to meet Minho.

When they stood in front of the door, Changbin pulled his key out of his pocket, saying: "I cleaned up just for you, and if everything is dirty again, it's Minho's fault." Felix chuckled lightly and replied that he was happy that Changbin had done that only because of him. Changbin also noticed the very faint blush on Felix's cheeks. Meanwhile, Felix hoped that Changbin wouldn't notice it.

"Minho, we're here!", Changbin yelled while getting out of his shoes and jacket. Minho walked out of the kitchen: "I can hear you pretty well." As he spotted Felix, he grinned, saying: "Hi, I'm Minho, nice to meet you." "I'm Felix, nice to meet you as well." When the other two passed Minho to walk into the kitchen, Minho whispered to Changbin: "I can see why you like him that much."

After getting something to drink, Changbin showed Felix around the apartment. "The last room is my room", he said before pushing the door open. Felix liked the room immediately; he felt very comfortable. They sat down on the bed, and Felix muttered, a sly expression on his face: "Jisung would like him." That had Changbin completely and utterly confused, so he just said: "What?" Felix chuckled: "Oh, did I say that out loud?" Changbin nodded. 

"Well, I have this friend named Jisung, and I know he would like Minho a lot from the first second on", Felix explained. "Oh, I see, but this Jisung is in Sydney, right?" Felix denied: "No, actually, he's also in Seoul visiting his family." "How about we let them meet, then?", Changbin smirked. Felix smirked back at him, saying that it was a really good idea.