Birthday 1

When Changbin woke up, the first thing he noticed was that Felix wasn't in his arms. Felix always was in his arms when waking up since Changbin usually was the first one to get blinded by the rays of the sun. So, it was quite weird that Felix wasn't there, and Changbin felt uncomfortable. He started to worry.

The moment Changbin gripped at the sheets to lift them up, the door was being opened, revealing Felix, who was carrying something. Changbin smiled as he saw that it was a cake. "Binnie, it's time to- oh, you're awake already? I wanted to wake you up, though", Felix pouted, not even waiting for an answer from Changbin, who just couldn't help but chuckle at his boyfriend's cuteness. "That's not funny, it should've been the first thing for you to see today", Felix continued with big eyes. How did he deserve Felix again?

After they had eaten some cake while cuddling in bed, the boys decided to get up and get ready for the day. They changed into some other clothes, brushed their teeth and hair and went downstairs to put their shoes on. Changbin and Felix were standing back to back while doing so, and when Changbin turned around, he saw Felix already looking at him, holding something in his hands. He inspected it a bit, seeing.. a plushie. To be more specific, a kangaroo plushie.

Changbin started to smile; it was just so cute, seeing his adorably smiling boyfriend holding a cute little kangaroo plushie up so that it was covering his chest.

"When you said you were showing me a real kangaroo, I didn't expect it to be a plushie", Changbin giggled. "You're cute, though." "Thanks, but I need you to follow me now", Felix said while turning around and opening the door to hold it open for Changbin.

They walked for a bit, Changbin holding the plushie, arriving at an empty area. Well, almost empty, because Changbin could spot something a few hundred meters away. The boys walked a bit more to get closer to it, and as they were only around 100 meters away from it, Changbin could see what it was.

"I told you I'd take you to see real kangaroos, Binnie."