Chapter 20

AYYY NEARLY 2K WHATTTTT??!?

For the first time in a while, I wake up with a smile that’s planted on my face. I pull the sheets higher and wrap them around my body, and then I place the pillow that was under my head onto Luke’s exposed parts. My feet trip over the sheet but I continue towards the door before I stop and catch my reflection in the mirror. My hair is a mess, there are small red marks along my neck and I could defiantly see the difference in my lips, they actually looked even plumper. My eyes catch my attention most though, they look bold, and they make me look fiercer and somehow more confident.

I turn my neck to see the light scratch marks down my back joined by even more little red marks which I assume to be hickeys.

After we did do it, I didn’t think much of him kissing my back or massaging it, in fact it actually took the feeling of pain away and relaxed me, pushing me into a deep sleep.

My thoughts are interrupted when I catch Luke staring at me with his hand hovering over the pillow I placed. He lets out a laugh and shakes his head at me.

“Did you really feel the need to cover me, and you for that matter?” He slurs seductively.

“I was just about to get dressed...” I mumble not knowing how to make this less awkward.

“You don’t need to be so shy; I’ve already seen all your bits and pieces.” He winks and I can’t help but cringe.

“I got to get up and you need to go see your brother, I bet he’s looking for you!”

“More like off his head. I doubt they will be worrying.” He climbs off the bed and puts the pillow in its original place.

My eyes widen at the sight and how comfortable he is with being naked. He smirks at me as he makes his way to the side of me, slightly tugging the sheet off my body. I don’t let go of the material but he seems to be winning it over.

“Release...” He teases me.

When he does get it off me, showing my naked body, I cover myself up with my hands. Luke throws the sheet onto the bed, out of the way. He then brings his eyes to the mirror to see mine. I break eye contact with him and hear him tut. His soft hands travel down my shoulders and wrap around my hips pulling me close. He then takes his hands to pull them away from my body, forcing them to my side. I look the left so I don’t have to deal with the embarrassment of staring at my nude body in the mirror.

“Don’t be like that...” He whispers into my ears and hit hot breath sends shivers down my body. “Don’t be ashamed.”

I try to pull my hands back to cover myself up and I turn my head slightly backwards but somehow I turn myself around so I am facing Luke. He looks down at me and I feel small again. I pull my weight onto my tip toes and kiss his nose, noticing a little freckle type thing. It’s cute.

“I’m going to get changed.” I say, pulling away.

“But there is so much more that we have to do...” He bites his lip.

He walks forwards, pushing me against the mirror as he covers my neck in little kisses. His hands grab hold of my wrists and hold them just above my neck. I push my head backwards and feel even more goose bumps show through my skin.

“Nervous?” He teases.

“N-no...” I stutter. “The glass on the mirror is actually pretty cold.”

With that, Luke spins me around pushing me against the opposite wall. I use my free hands to place them on his back and the drift upwards to his neck then his hair. I feel Luke start to shrink and I know what’s coming next.

I remember when my dad left and my mum went all sex crazed and started to bring numeral amount of men home so she wouldn’t need to deal with the feeling of being alone. She brought this one guy home and I was in bathroom when they barged in. I quickly jumped into the shower and hid behind the curtain, scared if my mother would shout at me. Anyway, they were practically sucking each others faces off when the guy started to bend down. I remember the horrible sounds they were both making and I think that scarred me. I never told her about that night, I never really had the gut in case she did something stupid.

Luke kisses around my stomach and begins to move further and further down, clouding my thoughts up. He then stands up and winks at me.

“Not yet.” He smirks and I feel stupid.

My gaze drifts to the mirror and I get a full glimpse of my body.

“If you like looking at your body so much, I can actually teach you a couple of things for future experiences.” He laughs grabbing his clothes from the floor and begins to cover himself.

I grab my clothes and the sheet then unlock and open the door. My eyes scan around for any signs of my mother and when I know the coast it clear, I rush into my room.

I contemplate dropping the sheet and moving around in what feels like my fresh new skin but I decide not to.

My hands reach for a pair of black skinny jeans and my black and white long sleeved striped top. I then grab a new bra and pair of underwear, throwing the previous in the dirty clothing bin. I head into the bathroom, shut the door, drop the towel and turn the shower on. I cover my legs in shaving foam along with my girl area, and I begin to shave. I climb into the shower and wash off the remaining foam. I coat my body in shower gel and wash my hair.

I close my eyes and let my mind replay last night’s memory over and over again.