Muja's Secret

Quick auther note. Sorry im not publishing as much as I normally did. School started and I wasn't allowed to stay up past 12 lol. (Because I uploaded at like 2 in the morning during summer break.) I also had to get to bed before 11pm so early, right. (Well, early for summer break.) I also got a busy schedule so I will upload at my own pace. I also have a few plot twists planned for the next few chapters that have nothing to do with the real game so don't take them seriously. Ok the chapter shall go on.

On top of the mountain.

3rd person POV:

Fun Girl was still alive. Everyone was thinking the same thing. How was she still alive? Who was next on her kill list? How are we supposed to kill this thing? Hanako grasped Muja's arm tighter and Kizana fell backwards and did the dramatic backward crawl slowly. Budo and Umeji wanted a fight. Muja treated Hanako like a child of her own, since her original child died. Muja never told anyone except for Mida since they were best friends. Muja married a young man named (here is a random name) his name was Eito Kina. (Look up the definition for Eito it fits perfectly for a hubby lol) They loved each other very much they had their own love story.

The Kina love story.

3 years earlier, 3rd person POV:

Eito and Muja were walking together on the beautiful beach of Katsurahama. It was sunset around seven pm. The beach was empty of population for the evening, since Eito had rented it for the night and Muja didn't know. They made it to a dock where there was some colorful fish swimming in the aqua waters, a perfect senery for a Christmas card. The sky was painted with warm colors of gold, ginger, and scarlet. Some strelitzia birds gliding along in the breeze,chasing each other around in the sky. Eito pulled out a little glass table with some colorful emeralds and sappires in the rim of the table. He also grabbed some seats from the side of the dock and put them as if it were a fancy dinner. Eito ran his fingers through his coal colored hair as if something was missing. He remembered, he then pulled out a little vase made of diamonds smelted into the shape of a vase and set it on the table. He also pulled out a chocolate cosmos flower and set it in the vase and poured some of the water from his water bottle he grabbed from his jean jacket into the vase. "Have a seat." Eito said to Muja. Muja sat down and admired the flower, where did he get that flower it really rare. She turned her head to Eito and smiled waiting for him to do something. His face was really red while he itched the back of his neck. Then he looked at Muja, he got lost in her eyes as if it were a maze. He pulled out a little black box from his jacket and went on one knee and looked up to Muja. He then opened the little box revealing a ring with a shiney, black opals on a little gold platform. The gem looked like the northern lights as the light from the sunset reflected on it. "Muja, I loved you from the moment I laid my eyes on you. I did everything I could to make you happy and to never see you sad. W..will you...will you marry me?" Eito said, his heart thumping like an earthquake hit his heart. "Eito...I don't know what to say. You prepared this whole thing for....for me?" Muja said with a blush coming on her face. "Yes I planned this whole thing out." Eito replied. "Yes...I will marry you!" Muja said with a huge smile. Eito never felt more happy in his life he stood up and put the beautiful ring on Muja's finger. He grabbed her shoulders and pulled her in for a sweet, gentle kiss. "I have dinner planned for us." Eito said as they both sat back down. He them clapped his hands twice and two butlers came delivering two dishes of, key lime pie and a side of corn bread. "I remember you said you loved American food last week." Eito said as the dishes were served, "So I decided to get fancy American dishes for us." Muja put her hand on his hand which was on the table. "This is perfect." Muja said looking in his shimmering green eyes. The Butler then served two glasses of wine. Muja and Eito had the time of their lives that night and had a wedding which Mida was invited to (lol).about a year later they had a baby but Eito mysteriously went missing, but there was a note that was left. Muja read it in tears because she loved him so much. It said, 'If it isn't already obvious your husband is gone. Meaning I killed him if you want him back, in the future there is an upcoming event that you will take place in. Hope you remember this note in time when it does happen.' Muja cried as she looked in her child eyes "I will do my best to keep you safe, even if I get hurt I promise."Muja said to her child who she named Himeko (get it, it sounds like Hanako.) Himeko cooed at that. That brighter Muja's day to see her child happy. One night Muja was awoken by her child crying. She then heard a loud crash coming from the baby's room. Muja ran to the room only to see a woman in a black cloak holding her child standing on the rim of the window.
When Muja looked into the woman's eyes she never forgot the evil glare she gave back to Muja before disappearing into thin air.

Present time.

3rd person POV:

Muja had that flashback in about four seconds and realized the woman who took her child had to be fun girl. "I..it was you!" Muja yelled balling her fists. "I know what your talking about. You mean two years ago in your hou-You. Took. My. Child." Muja interupted Fun Girl then ran up and punched her in the face causing Fun Girl to nearly fall. "I'VE BEEN WAITING TO DO THAT FOR YEARS!" Muja yelled as she then kicked her in her side and slapped her as hard as she could. "STOP AT ONCE!" Fun Girl yelled throwing Muja to the ground in front of Umeji and Budo. Fun Girl wiped the blood from her nose and pulled out a knife and threw it as hard as she could at Muja. "MUJA!" Mida yelled as she jumped in front of Muja taking the knife to her own chest.
Taking the bullet for her best friend.

Taking her own life.

"MIDAAAAA NOO!" Muja yelled dragging Mida behind a rock and tried to help her since she was a nurse. "Let that be a lesson to never mess with m- is what Fun Girl would have said if Umeji didn't smash a rock into the side of her head. "Ahhhh!" Fun Girl yelled covering the wound, there was blood everywhere. Umeji and Budo kicked her side causing her to fall to the ground coughing up blood. Umeji started jamming his foot into her stomach as Budo held a giant rock above her head. "Any last words?" Budo said taunting her with the rock. "Th..there is a...b..boat down this volcano.....and it..it's gonna...erupt in a..f...few minutes." Fun Girl said between coughs. "Why should we believe you?" Budo questioned. "It's to late to trick you and you already beat me, so I need to hold up my side of the deal. It will seem like a dream but it was reality....a different reality." Fun Girl said. "You heard her." Umeji said grabbing the rock from Budo and violently smashed it on her face. "Come on let's get to the boat!" Kizana yelled running down the volcano with Umeji, Budo, Amai, and Megami following. Hanako was about to go but then she went to Muja and Mida. "Guys come on lets go." Hanako said in a cheery voice. "Hanako, I'm not sure if I can handle the circumstances anymore." Muja said in tears. "Well, we survived and we are one step away from getting home." Hanako said. "I lost my husband, my child, and now my best friend." Muja yelled crying. "But Muja, I clinged to you through out this while journey and you just leave me?" Hanako questioned tearing up. Muja thought about the words Hanako said and made up her mind, "I guess if I do come I will make it and we get everything back to normal." "Yeah, let's go before a volcano erupts." Hanako said grabbing g Muja's hand and running down the volcano. Once everyone made it to the boat, they took off and went.

A few minutes lator.

Budo's POV:

I felt happy we finally defeated Fun Girl. Umeji and I planned this out on our way back up to top. "Guys, I need to confess something." Amai said. "What is it?" I said. "I'm sorry Megami! Fun Girl took control of me and I couldn't do anything. When I left the room to get the keys Fun Girl caught me and took control. That's why I tried to leave Budo and Umeji behind. "Amai, that is somethingyou could stop, I forgive you." Megami said. "I'm also have something to confess once we meet up with everyone else in our real reality." Umeji said. "Guys what's that?" Kizana said pointing ahead of us. "That's a tidal wave!" Megami yelled. It came closer and swallowed our boat and everything went it conplete darkness.
I woke up in a firmilar place. I looked around, it was my room. Know I see why Fun Girl said it would be like a dream. Osoro died though and I won't forget that but it was in the other reality. Is she dead or alive I don't know! I heard someone knock on the door to my room with a firmilar smell I didn't guess until I opened the door.