Rise Academy [AU]

This takes place in an alternate universe or AU. This is also dedicated to AustralianBucket, who helped give me this idea and many more. Thanks dude(tte)! As for any adult heroes/villains, you can choose which subject you want and of course, I'll give it to you ฅ(*°ω°*ฅ)*

Teachers:

Elliot/Ms. Myers - English & Digital Media teacher
Rudy/Ms. Rassel - Substitute & Hero Directory teacher
Jesse/M(r)s. Archangel - Director of Instruction & Curriculum & Dean
Sabrina/Ms. Brooks - Science teacher & Clubs manager
Chassy/Ms. Lynn - Mathematics & Power Training teacher (-Leader of the Viep (secret)-)
Levi/Ms. Larde - Principal of RA
Andrew/Mr. Allen - History & Gym teacher

Students:

Lucy Walker - Leader of the Cheerleading team & in Viep
Kelly Lawrence - Loner & emo boi
Alex Keepia - A lost & broken child adopted by Levi
Corruption (Muhahaha) - Chassy's tormentor & student undercover
Anti (MUHAHAHA) - Elliot's Corruptor doppelganger & student undercover

Note from Levi Larde, Principal of Rise Academy:

Welcome to Rise Academy, a school created for the gifted children of tomorrow! Anyone with powers may attend, and this is the only place you'll find heroes, villains and vigilantes be friends and not at each other's throats.... Well, most of the time. Come here and experience the normal school with wonderful staff and students that are willing to help and pursue their future career. We will help and aid any future hero and bring light to those in the dark! We don't discriminate!

With lots of love and care,
Levi Larde

Heroes:

Teachers: Today is the day; those little shits-- I MEAN, students come back from summer vacation. You look outside from the second floor window, seeing all types of children. Some conversate, some sit alone, others text or draw or read. A veteran hero and teacher known as Jesse Archangel walks up to you with a cheerful smile. You...?

Students: Today is the first day going back to Hell-- FUCK. School I meant. Yeah, you approach the three story building, [feeling] coming up to bite you in the butt. You notice a girl with navy hair, red dotted eyes, wearing a dark blue shirt and cyanish skirt. For some reason, she looked like the famous Digitalizer that had decided to teach at this school. She stops in front of you, about perfect five inches and a silver tail with a spike poking out, swaying gently. She says nothing. You....?

Villains:

Teachers: You sit in your classroom/hallway, arms crosses and waiting for the rats to swarm in and be nuisances.
"Knock knock." A voice calls out. You didn't have to look to know it was Chassy, the infamous Dark Star who is trying to better herself after it happened. The leader of the Villains In Extreme Pursuit, or what she calls Viep, walks in with a cheerful smile. "Ready?" You...?

Student: Children.... They're all around.... Talking, chatting, texting... BREATHING.... You just stare at them all, being the human term of normal. You notice a certain boy, staring from the ledge that stored beautiful flowers, with green hair and eyes, wearing a plaid gray shirt and black pants. He seemed so nervous, and fretful...
THE PERFECT VICTIM.
You...?