Corrupted Digitalizer

Hero:

Hero:

Scenario 1: You haven't seen Digitalizer in a couple of days now since she fought Dark Star. You begin to grow worried and search the entire city for her, seeming to find almost no clue until you spot traced of blood. You follow the trail, which leads to an abandoned house. You step inside to see Digitalizer, sitting on a pile of dead and bloody bodies, sitting like she was sitting on a throne. "Welcome Y/N... I've been expecting you.." You...?

Scenario 2: Its been about a month since Digitalizer went rogue and destroyed the precious city you called home. You, Pawz, and a new partner to your group, Dark Star (oof), have been trying to take her down and get people out of the city. Escaped refugees have been a success, up until now. You and Pawz were helping a few families leave until a missile comes down and blows up behind you. You turn to see Digitalizer with her army of missiles as she grins, "finally found you annoying rats.. Time to die." You...?

Scenario 3: Make it up

Villains:

Scenario 1: Both you and Dark Star have been successful in capturing Digitalizer and Pawz, tying them up and bringing them to the sewers. You and Star plan to corrupt the heroes for a new time and you were told to torture Pawz in front of Digitalizer so Star can work her lovely magic. As you approach the neko, she cries and wiggles in her ropes, "pl-please, don't do this! I know y-you have a heart!" You...?

Scenario 2: Make it up