Corruption Takeover [AU]

This takes place in an alternate universe or AU. If you want it in the main timeline, just let me know. And you don't know any of the heroes personally in this AU

Hero:

Scenario 1: Congratulations! You've successfully survived the Corruptional Blast. You wake up, groaning from multiple aches and bruises, seeing the city you once knew and loved in nothing but black flames and dust. The area was desolated besides the bodies that were burned by the blast, unknowing if they were alive or not. You stand, limping on one leg and seeing something glow within the rubble. You...?

Scenario 2: It been three months. Corruption, the Corruptor of Dark Star and now the planet's ruler, was sitting in her throne, looking down upon the row of enslaved humans before her. You were one of them. Being dubbed as a 'heroic threat', Corruption managed to drain your powers and you and other heroes such as Digitalizer, Pawz, Wrath and Monster were forced to work in her now furnished castle. The villains weren't left out of her grasps either. She calls you, Monster and and even her host, Dark Star, up into the throne room. You all walk in, chains rattling as Corruption looks down upon you three and smirk. You...?

Scenario 3: Make it up

Villain:

Scenario 1: You were running for your life. Even if the world had been successfully corrupted and there were no heroes left, you were still threatened by Corruption. She wanted to capture and torture you before finally putting you out of your misery since she didn't enjoy sharing her power. You manage to run into a fallen hospital, looking around frantically before hearing its voice; "FOUND YOU." You...?

Scenario 2: Make it up