Chpt. 30: When You Both Watch "Don't Hug Me I'm Scared"

-Slenderman:

You came home from a long and exhausting day at school and flopped on the living room couch.

Suddenly, your cellphone began to play (Fave Song), signaling that (BFF's Name) had sent you a text. It was basically a creepy video called "Don't Hug Me I'm Scared" about being creative. You, thinking nothing of it, searched it up on YouTube.

"Hello, (Y/N)," Slender greeted as he planted a kiss on your cheek, causing you to blush madly.

"Hi. Wanna watch something with me?" you asked. Slendy took a seat next to you as you both leaned in front of your laptop.

After 5 minutes of the video, you closed the browser window on the laptop, feeling the bile rise up.

"(Y/N), are you okay?" Slender asked.

He reached out to touch you but you ran full speed up to the bathroom, vomiting today's lunch.

-Jeff the Killer:

"(Y/N), you have to see this video!" Jeff exclaimed in eagerness.

He's been pestering you for over an hour, trying to get you to watch this Sesame Street remake called "Don't Hug Me I'm Scared", and after 20 attempts, you finally gave in.

"Fine, Jeff," you sighed.

After the twisted video, you gave Jeff a dirty look as he bursted out laughing. He clutched his stomach in pain, but still kept laughing.

"You're sick," you muttered, heading towards the kitchen.

-Eyeless Jack:

Both you and EJ sat in silence in the living room, the TV illuminating the dark room. You felt your phone vibrate against your thigh and, from the song (Fave Song) playing, you instantly knew that it was (BFF's Name).

"What," you mumbled, more in a statement than a question.

"(Y/N), have you ever watched the "Don't Hug Me I'm Scared" video?" (he/she) asked.

"No, I haven't,".

"Well, you need to watch it!" (he/she) exclaimed in enthusiasm. You sighed, hanging up the phone and fetching your laptop.

"What're you 'bout to do?" EJ asked, eyeing you in curiosity.

"(BFF's Name) wants me to watch this video called "Don't Hug Me I'm Scared"," you replied, opening the web browser.

"I wouldn't watch it, if I were you," EJ warned you, but you shrugged it off. You searched up the video and clicked play.

You'd shut down the laptop and felt your mouth fill with bile, but you swallowed it down.

"Told you," EJ said.

-Laughing Jack:

"Aww c'mon, LJ! What's the worst that could happen?" you reassured him, trying to get him to watch the "Don't Hug Me I'm Scared" video that people at school has been raving on about. After promising LJ a bag of Skittles, he finally agreed.

"I don't know, (Y/N). It seems kinda sketchy," LJ replied, but you nonetheless played the video.

After the video, you and LJ both gave each other horrified looks.

"You still owe me a bag of Skittles,".

-BEN Drowned:

You, BEN, & (Girl BFF's Name) sat in your bedroom, huddling over your laptop, anticipated on what you were about to watch. Kids in school were raving about this "Don't Hug Me I'm Scared" video and you decided to watch it. The video began to play and, when the laptop showed a child-like "Sesame Street" remake, (Girl BFF's Name) gave you a disgusted look.

"Is this what everyone was talking about? A kids show?" she said in disbelief. You shrugged it off, urging her and BEN to keep watching.

After the gory video, BEN faked a cough, following that was a ring at the doorbell.

"Pizza," BEN chimed as he retreated out of the room.
______________________________

I really do apologize for not updating as much as I used to do, but nonetheless I really hope that you've enjoyed this CBFS chapter!!

SniperLeOC

"Practice senseless acts of kindness and random acts of beauty!"