Chpt. Somewhere: When He Kisses Another Guy

-Slenderman

You and Slendy were at the mall, him in his human form, until a random stranger ran up to you both and kissed Slendy in front of you.

They broke out of the kiss, and you felt a mix of embarrassment and fangirlism.

"Do I even know you?" Slendy asked, confused.

"Do you want to know me?" The guy cooed in Slendy's ear.

"No. Now get off me," he said, tearing the embrace and joining you by your side.

-Jeff The Killer:

You were dashing upstairs of the mansion (Of Creepypastas, duhh...) and barged in Jeff's room to see a blonde half-naked boy on top of Jeff passionately making out. Jeff squeezed the blonde's ass, earning a moan.

You felt lightheaded as you pinched your bleeding nose from the pure intensity in the room. Jeff saw you in the corner of his eye and, in panic, threw the blonde off.

"No, no, no, don't stop," You slurred.

-Eyeless Jack :

You and EJ were at (Girl BFF'S Name)'s house for a small party, and some heated "Spin The Bottle" began. It was EJ's turn, and he span the bottle, landing on a boy sitting next to a brunette.

All the girls giggled, and your cheeks burned in anticipation, and embarassment. EJ sat next to the guy, cupped his left cheek, and they began making out on the spot.

Everyone, even you and the guys at the party, cheered them on as they separated, a thin line of saliva connected both of their lips.

-Laughing Jack :

"Do I really have to?" LJ whined, looking at the guy at the consession stand.

"Yep, do it," you exclaimed.

LJ sighed, standing up and walked to the guy. He forcefully grabbed his cheek and leaned in for a kiss. Surprisingly, the random guy didn't mind at all. They both broke the kiss as LJ sped walk back to you.

"There, happy?" He asked, with a hint of sarcasm in his voice. His cheeks buzzed with a red tint. You nodded as you smiled.

-BEN DROWNED :

You and BEN hung around in the Arcade, playing the " Street Hoopz" (A.K.A the basketball thingy idrk) and a random guy tapped on BEN. BEN faced him and the stranger grabbed BEN's left cheek and pulled him into a face.

Within 2 minutes of breathless kissing you coughed nervously as they broke apart.

"Sorry," the stranger said. "Was a dare by my idiot sister".

BEN was madly blushing. "Um, it's okay, I guess."

____________________________________________

Yay two chapters in a row I feel so accomplished! :D. I hoped u enjoyed and ciao!

-SniperLeOC