Chpt: 21: When He Sing An Annoying Song

-Slenderman:

You were in the living room, laying down on the couch with a pillow over your ears. Slender was cooking in the kitchen, but soon began to sing, "Never Gonna Give You Up" (or whatever the song name or artist is. I really don't care! -3-) by Rick Roll.

"Never gonna give you up,
Never gonna let you down,
Never gonna turn around and hurt you.

Never gonna make you cry,
Never gonna say goodbye,
Never gonna turn around and desert you." Slender loudly sang, hurting your eardrums even more.

"Slender, for the love of God Almighty, shut the hell up!" you hollered, startling him. You happily drifted into sleep, but frowned annoyed when Slender started singing again.

-Jeff the Killer:

It's been about 30 minutes of Jeff blasting your living room with the song "Friday" by Rebecca Black.

"It's friday, friday,
Gotta get down on friday!
Everybody's looking forward to the weekend.

It's friday, friday,
Getting it down on friday,
Everybody's looking forward to the weekend.

Partying, partying (Yeah!)
Fun, fun, fu-" Jeff sang, but you snapped.

"You gonna have some fun up your ass if you dont shut your damn mouth!"

Jeff snarled. "Psh, (Y/N), you're just jealous of my good singing,".

"You sound like a dying whale mating with a pissed off cat," you calmly said before blasting (Your Fave Song).

-Eyeless Jack:

While you and EJ watched a gossip news cast on Miley Cyrus' usual twerking, EJ began to sing "We Can't Stop".

"Lala di da di,
We like to party,
Dancing with Miley,
Doing whatever we want,
This is out house, this is our roof.

And we cant stop, and we won't-"

"STOP, EJ, DAMN!" you screeched, covering your ears with your hands. Your loud outburst scared EJ, for he literally jumped.

"Damn it, (Y/N), I was in a jam!" he whined, making you roll your eyes.

-Laughing Jack:

You and LJ were eating large amounts of candy, as usual, until he began going "loca", caused from sugar rush.

"I came in like a wrecking ball!
I never hit so hard in love!
All I wanted was to break the wars!" he sang. Not only that, but he began to start twerking, just like Miley!

"LJ, no, hell no, just stop. Who sings that, by the way?" you asked, chewing on a Hershey's Drop.

"Miley Cyrus," LJ answered.

"Keep it that way!" you exclaimed, tossing a yellow gumdrop at him.

-BEN Drowned:

BEN was playing "Sing!" on his iPhone while you were tweeting. You flinched when BEN unsuccessfully attempted the high-notes of "Adore You" by Miley Cyrus.

"When you say you love me, no I love you more,
When you say you need me, no I need you more,

Boy, I adore (you),
I adore (you),"

You, getting fed up, snatched the iPhone and paused the song.

"What the fuck, (Y/N)?!" BEN hollered, snatching the iPhone back.

"Just, no. No. Don't sing. Never. Ever!" you reiterated, feeling your ears gradually recover from the assault.
___________________________

Disclaimer!

I do NOT dislike Miley Cyrus or Rebecca Black. I believe that they both are very talented musicians. Call me a music eccentric if you must. Rick Roll, however. He needs to have a high five. To the face. With a pan. A skillet, too.

I hope you've enjoyed this chapter of CBFS! Please; vote, comment, and follow me! Also, leave your requests in the comments!

SniperLeOC

P.S. I might not be able to update tomorrow, I'll be very busy. My birthday's tomorrow, and I'll be turning 16 years of age!

"Practice senseless acts of kindness and random acts of beauty!"