[ Takasugi & Kamui ]

Kamui:

Kamui, as a member of the strongest warrior clan in the galaxy, was not one for PDA. It was a miracle enough that he had fallen in love with you. You weren't going to push it by asking for affection. He was prideful, formerly believing that things like women and alcohol were trivial, and while he was proven wrong after he met you, he would still be caught dead before being seen in public doing something such as holding hands or embracing. Sometimes it made you a little lonely, as you'd always imagined being able to feel safe in the arms of your lover, but you loved him and were willing to sacrifice that bit as long as you got to be with him. You had once voiced your concerns to Abuto, who was somewhat of a father figure to Kamui, and he responded with a blunt, "That's just how he is. He loves you, but he won't change for you. If you love him, then you shouldn't expect him to." You took his words to heart and that thought had kept you satisfied.

Then that day came.

"What are you doing?" you inquired, fear gripping your heart within its cold hands. You were reading a light novel on the couch when the sudden feeling of arms snaking around your waist from behind startled you.

"Hm~?" the culprit hummed lightly. "What's wrong with hugging my girlfriend every once in a while?"

You completely ignored his question in favor of saying, "Are you gonna do it? You finally got bored of me, so you're gonna kill me, right?" Your voice was laced with panic, and you could feel your palms swear in anxiety. You always knew this would happen eventually. "I'm sorry. Please don't kill me; I love you, I reall-" You were cut off when a hand grabbed your chin in a firmly to pull it back and warm lips pressed against yours. A few seconds passed until you separated. "...Eh?"

Kamui sighed as he released your chin, but tightened his hold on your waist in exchange. "I didn't think it was possible, but you've gotten even stupider since I first met you."

"Wha-but-I-" you spluttered.

"I heard from Abuto," Kamui explained. "Apparently, I wasn't giving you enough attention as a boyfriend should and that part of being a man was 'taking good care of his woman'."

"I..." you began, "How did you respond?"

"I punched him in the face and through three walls." He shrugged nonchalantly. You sweatdropped and prayed for mercy on Abuto's soul. "But I thought about what he said and thought that maybe he was right, maybe I should give my dear girlfriend some attention. So that's exactly what I did... only for her to think that I was planning a murder scheme." A dejected look fell over his face. You turned in his lap to face him.

"Oh my gosh, Kamui, I'm so sorry. You just never show affection, so I thought..." You trailed off at the small smirk that threatened to pull up his lips. "Kamui...?" you called weakly, the expression giving you a sense of foreboding.

You knew your boyfriend too well, for he pinned you down on your back, smiling widely. "I guess I'll have to show you just how much I love you~."

Needless to say, that night, Kamui had shown you how much heloved you... by almost suffocating you with the death traps he called "hugs and cuddles".

What? Were you expecting something else? (:

Takasugi:

"Shinsuke~!"

...

"Shiiiiinsukeeeee."

...

"Shinsukeshinsukeshinsukeshinsukeshinsukeshinsu-" You were cut off by the hand that was slapped over your mouth.

"...What exactly, (Y/N), do you need to tell me so urgently while I'm obviously busy?"

Her answer was the opening of her arms. "Let's cuddle!"

......

"Hey, don't ignore me!" she whined, tugging on his kimono sleeve when he tried to return to the papers he'd been reading. "We never do anything romantic!"

"I proposed to you, didn't I?" he retorted irritatedly.

"Making out with me while your subordinates were brutally murdering people two rooms away and then asking me to join you in your journey to destroy Earth with you is not a romantic proposal!" He simply rolled his eye at you. "I want to cuddle!"

"Aren't you a bit too old to be saying things like that?"

She pursed her lips in annoyance. "Fine! Stupid Shinsuke, you don't love me! And if you don't love me, I'm not gonna love you either! I hate you, Shinsuke!"

And with a huff and a wipe of the tears forming in your eyes, you stormed out of the room.

------------------------------------

The door to your room was quietly pushed open and light footsteps were heard as Takasugi entered. You were lying face down on your bed, your face stuffed in the pillow. "Go away!" you demanded childishly in a muffled voice.

You heard a sigh and felt your bed sink slightly under his weight as he sat next to you. "(Y/N)."

You refused to reply.

"I apologize if you were hurt because of me."

Your silence continued.

Realizing that this was going nowhere, Takasugi sighed once more before defeatedly lying down next to you and pulling you to him so your face was in his chest. "I'm sorry. I love you."

You remained quiet for a few more seconds, and for a moment, he thought you still weren't going to speak to him. Then your head tilted upwards to lift your face into his view. A large smile was on your face, and you cuddled closer to him. "I forgive you~."

"You planned this, didn't you?"

"Of course!"

"You manipulative bitch."

"Love you too!"